Spyder Garage

Question Looking for a Laser Alignment shop in Phoenix area?

Hello, looking for an alignment shop for my 2021 Spyder RTL. Would like to find a dealer/shop that anyone has used and is happy with. Phoenix is about five hours from me in Western NM, but feel it’s worth the drive. Local dealers are very short handed and do not have a “certified” tech to perform this task! Thanks for any input.

Spyder Garage

Would love to find a Phoenix area shop as well. RideNow says that can do it, but then admitted that they "farm it out". Subscribed to this thread just in case.

Spyder Garage

go to http://www.spydercomfort.com/ and search dealers

Spyder Garage

Be aware that spydercomfort's list of "dealers" on their website is not all that accurate. They list Central Texas Powersports (now Ridenow Georgetown) as one of their dealers, but when I called them the service manager said that they do not do laser alignments and he didn't know of anyone in my area who does. Probably wouldn't have told me eve if he did know.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Yes, I know about listings of alignment dealerships but wanted to find one that a member has used and is happy with! Thanks for your inputs.