Spyder Garage

Default HELP: Rear running lights and tip lights no worky.

Need help in figuring out why the rear running light and tip lights are not working on can am spyder rt (2018). Pulled all fuses, including the square ones in the fuse boxes, all good. Even replaced with new fuses in case problem with fuse not visible. Now I'm thinking it may be a relay. Which one and it's location in the box if anyone knows or have had this problem before. Stop, turn and backup lights are ok.

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Rear Running Lights

Not real sure what you are talking about. Are these 'Running Lights' an add-on or Factory? Let everyone know and maybe someone can help you better. ......
    Last edited by Little Blue; 12-02-2021 at 03:07 AM.
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Rear lights
    referred to in the original post is the factory center section which is normally always on when riding. The operations of the stop/turn signal and reverse lights all work properly but the sealed center portion with the two small screws that looks like a bunch of eyes encased seperately from the two outer bulbs don't work. You would have to see the rear of the light to probably understand what I'm referring to, that's the reason I was asking if anyone had this problem and what was the fix.

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Is the Spyder you are asking about the one in your avatar? If so, it's not an RT.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)