Hi all, This is probably beating a dead horse in a sense but all I can do is research as it is nearly impossible to find any way to test out my options.

The stock seat on either the Ace or the Rally do not work for me. The lip on the back is restrictive, I need a couple more inches or real estate back there.

I have whittled down my seat choices to either the Solo Comfort or the Corbin.

The Solo Comfort would be the easy answer but it removes the option for the Max Mount.

The Corbin looks nice and "says" it adds 2 inches in length and width but from the pictures on their site it looks like it sits the same distance away from the Max Mount as the standard BRP seat. If that is the case, are the inches towards the tank? As it is now on the standard seat my backside hits the Max Mount making it even more uncomfortable. Does the height of the Corbin reduce the Max Mount contact?

I have exhausted myself on this seat decision and would rather utilize what little mind space I have on other futile ponderings.

(fyi, I am not interested in the Ultimate Seat nor any other custom made options ~ I am spending enough $$ on the trike as it is).

Thanks in advance for the help.