Spyder Garage

Default All the Ryker accessories: MAX Mounts, Passenger seats, Comfort seats and more

My wife and I just sold both of our Rykers to a local dealer and before we did so I removed all of the accessories from them. Now I have a collection of parts that I would like to sell.

All parts are in Nicholasville KY. Shipping will be at buyers expense. If you bring your Ryker to pick the parts up, I will help you install them.

Show Chrome 16" smoked windshield - $150
    Solo Driver Comfort seat - $250 **This was missing the plastic mounting brackets. I put rivet nuts in their place and mounted the seat with bolts and fender washers**
    Passenger Seat Kit - $225 **Damaged seal lock - the plastic was sheared at the bottom of the lock. I used the seat by putting a screw through the bottom of the lock to hold it in place.**
    2x 48L Top case - $40 each **One Black, one White**
    2x Parking brake covers - $10 each

I have added some pictures to this post, Additional photos are available here: https://imgur.com/a/AqC7tCG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Foust; 12-16-2021 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Updating available items

Spyder Garage

Thread closed due to lack of seller activity. Please contact me via PM if you wish it to remain open.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!