Spyder Garage

Default Is my 2014 RTS hitch compatible with 2021 RT? & Need Control Module P/N?

Wanted to confirm that my current 2014 RTS hitch would be compatible with a 2021 RT? And second part would be does anyone know the Control Module Part Number, I don’t see it listed on BRP website?
    Any information appreciated
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 11-25-2021 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Caps & title clarification... ;-)
    2022 RT Limited Dark Hyper Silver
    2014 RT-S Pearl White
    2010 BRP 622 Trailer Pearl White

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Brentc View Post
    Wanted to confirm that my current 2014 RTS hitch would be compatible with a 2021 RT? And second part would be does anyone know the Control Module Part Number, I don’t see it listed on BRP website?
    Any information appreciated
    Your answers are in these threads: https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...r-on-a-2016-RT and https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ght=2021+hitch.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    Thank you for the links and info. That looks to be the info I needed.
    2022 RT Limited Dark Hyper Silver
    2014 RT-S Pearl White
    2010 BRP 622 Trailer Pearl White