Spyder Garage

Question 2020 RTL any videos or instructions on how to remove left rest speaker trim?

Hi
    Was wondering how to remove the Speaker Trim?

100w Trim Speaker Rear LH Package LTD
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 11-25-2021 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Removed Prefix - not engine/size related

Spyder Garage
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Thanks

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I suggest you buy the service manual for your Spyder. Go to www.canammanuals.com. They're about $30. It'll save you coming back time and time again with questions like this since that type of info will be in the service manual.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Even with a manual many times sites like these are way more helpful.
    I have also seen the manuals on eBay

Thanks

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Escorial View Post
    Even with a manual many times sites like these are way more helpful.
    I have also seen the manuals on eBay

Thanks
    True, but members here appreciate when an owner takes initiative to find the answer, and then comes when he/she is stumped or hitting a dead end, or simply needs additional info on the subject.

The sellers of manuals on eBay are probably the same as operate www.canammanuals.com. They use several different URLs but when you look at the sites they are all the same. As far as I have been able to determine there is only one, maybe two, sources for BRP manuals outside of BRP, and I'm not sure they're actually authorized by BRP.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)