Spyder Garage

Default Does anyone have pics or video on how to install accessory fuse block in 2021 RTL??

I am interested in the Show Chrome fuse block but cannot locate any videos on installing on 2021RTL. How difficult is it to install? The pics I have found appears to have a factory plugin pigtail separate from the fuse block itself? I have added lights and accessories to our earlier Spyders (17F3T and 16 RTL) but they had accessory circuits available. Can someone explain how to install this? A video would be even better. Thanks Have a safe Holiday and ryde safe.

DOH! Please disregard, I just found the instructions on Value Accessories web page.

Rick & Kathy
    currently Henderson County NC from Ellis County TX
    2021 RTL
    2017 F3T , silver black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

its very easy to install(at least for me it was). The plug simply plugs into the harness connector under the passenger seat. Run the wires up to the front of the bike. I laid my fuse block in the area under the headlights. Then there is a positive and ground that go directly to the battery. You will have to remove the painted panels on the left side to run the wires.
    2021 Sea to Sky RT , Highland green

Spyder Garage

Thank you sir.

Rick & Kathy
    currently Henderson County NC from Ellis County TX
    2021 RTL
    2017 F3T , silver black