SpyderLovers Sponsor Spyder Wraps Pete's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default The hated stone chip!

If you are like me there is nothing worse than a stone chip in your paint. We work so hard to keep our vehicles, no matter what they are, clean, shiny and blemish free. One of the easiest way to protect your investment is to apply stone chip protection or paint protection film. This 8mil thick film is not the same as ceramic coating which is microns thick. The sole purpose of paint protection film is to provide an invisible layer of protection that will protect and deflect stones, bugs and debris from damaging your paint. This film will also protect your paint from surface scratches from every day use. In addition it has self healing qualities that allow the film to heal itself when scratches or an impact occurs.

One of the biggest requests we get from owners of the 2020+ RT / RT Limited is scratch protection on all of the gloss Black surfaces of the bike. These include: Switch Panel (in front of the seat), Glove box, Knee Panels, Top case and all the other gloss Black sections of this machine. If protecting your baby is a concern of yours we encourage you to look into paint protection film. In most cases pre-cut kits are available for most models which makes application quite easy even for a first time user.

Click here If you would like to see an installation demonstration.

We would like to thank all of the Spyderlovers members who have supported our small family run business through the years. We are truly tankful for your support.

2020-BRP-Can-am-Spyder-RT-frunk-wrap-in-paint-protection-film.jpg 2020-BRP-Spyder-RT-frunk-wrap-in-paint-protection-film.jpg logos.jpg

WrapMySpyder Team.jpg
    Email: pete@wrapmyspyder.com
    Toll Free: 814-450-1923

See our latest Spyder projects here.

If you have a project idea for your Spyder please contact us and we will do our best to help.

Visit our Website here:www.wrapmyspyder.com

Spyder Garage

I guess I'm not like you, because I can easily think of many things that are worse.
    Thunder's just the noise. Lightning does the work.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wmjweber45 View Post
    I guess I'm not like you, because I can easily think of many things that are worse.
    Why do I get the feeling he was speaking metaphorically
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

Pete, I have supported you in the past, and would love to continue to support you, but you have stopped shipping to Australia, meaning I am no longer able to support you. Most unfortunate

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

SpyderLovers Sponsor Spyder Wraps Pete's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Hello Pete,

We do appreciate all of our International support. Over the years we have established many friendships with our Spyder owners and value their friendship and business. I want you to know that we have not stopped shipping International we are just asking our customers to use a 3rd party shipper. The reason we have had to stop shipping direct International is due to the New Brexit tax laws that started last January. These require monthly tax payments to each country you ship to that we as a business must collect at time of sale. It would be a tremendous amount of accounting and book keeping to do this each month. I know that some venders have chose to ignore these & continue shipping International but eventually it will catch up with them and that will be a ton of paperwork and trouble and as a small family business we just don't have the resources to do so. I am attaching the message below that we send to all of our International customers who would like to place an order with us. I hope this clears matters up regarding our International shipping. As you can see we have not stopped shipping International we just require you set up an account with a 3rd party shipper as you can see in the message below.

Message to our International customers:

We are no longer shipping direct International. However we do ship International through one of may freight forwarding companies. (see some below)

This is fast, easy and only adds one more step in your purchasing experience & in most cases the cost is less than if we shipped the product direct.

We ask that you seek out a “freight forwarding company” of your choice who will Expedite the shipping from the US to your location
    Once you have an account set up with them and they provide you with a State side address you can then return to our website and place your order.
    The freight forwarding company will take care of shipping the product directly to you. In many cases it is less expensive than if we ship to you direct.
    We will ship to the address they will provide & they forward on to you.

The first step is setting up the account with a company of your choice. It is quite simple to do.

Some companies that other International customers have used are: www.shipito.com, www.stackry.com, www.reship.com www.shippsy.com

On a side note if you have other products you are ordering from the US you can use the same account address to ship the products to and once all arrive they will ship
    Your order complete. (Contact the company to confirm) So, you can have multiple products from different companies delivered to you at one time thus saving on the freight.

So, your next step:

1. is to set up an account with a freight forwarding company of your choice.

2. Then place your order with us like normal and in the shipping information on our website you will provide us with the State side address that was provided to you by the shipping company.

3. We ship your order to them and they forward the order on to you.

I has worked beautifully for many of our customers. I hope this information makes sense..

If you have more questions please let me know and I will do my best to help you.

Thank you again for choosing to work with our small family run business.

Sales team
    WrapMySpyder

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    Pete, I have supported you in the past, and would love to continue to support you, but you have stopped shipping to Australia, meaning I am no longer able to support you. Most unfortunate

Pete
    Email: pete@wrapmyspyder.com
    Toll Free: 814-450-1923

See our latest Spyder projects here.

If you have a project idea for your Spyder please contact us and we will do our best to help.

Visit our Website here:www.wrapmyspyder.com