Spyder Garage

Default Passenger Radio Control - no sound from rear speakers?

I have a 2015 Spyder RT Special Edition.
    My question is on the passenger radio control, my wife can change the station or the song playing on the ipod, but has no volume control at all and there is no sound from the rear speakers. And the dial does not light up and I don't know if it's supposed to, so what do I need to check? and what panels need to come off? I have gone thru the menu on the mode settings and nothing is mentioned about the rear speakers. Any knowledgeable help is appreciated.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 11-20-2021 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Prefix & title - this is a 'How does it work?' question not a 'How To: DIY' guide. ;-)

Spyder Garage

I asked this same question about 3 years ago. 2017 RTL has no lights on the volume side. (Right side) passenger side. The passenger can change presets or songs but no volume control. I played with the actual settings on the dash not my left hand controls as a driver and could find no settings to allow passenger to set. I think the up and down on the passenger is dead on the RTL brand new. You can fade on the main menu manually just passenger can’t. Go under mode shift over to sound, fade front to back and adjust with left hand driver controls. Since no sound in back it’s probably faded all front.

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wmoater View Post
    I asked this same question about 3 years ago. 2017 RTL has no lights on the volume side. (Right side) passenger side. The passenger can change presets or songs but no volume control. I played with the actual settings on the dash not my left hand controls as a driver and could find no settings to allow passenger to set. I think the up and down on the passenger is dead on the RTL brand new. You can fade on the main menu manually just passenger can’t. Go under mode shift over to sound, fade front to back and adjust with left hand driver controls. Since no sound in back it’s probably faded all front.

thanks,
    I'll go try that.

Spyder Garage

Here are my 3 settings
    Attached Images Attached Images

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”