Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Last Ride - again !!!!!

Well on Nov.13, I posted that was going to be my Last Ride for the season ...... .... Well today it was 64 F , so I took my RT back out for a ride and re-stock provisions ..... had a good day ..... Have a great Thanksgiving- ALL Mike

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder weather

...... I know the feeling too. I have enjoyed catching the
    'bonus days' of this season. So far there have been 8 days for me.

So enjoy your Ryde Time and Always be Safe. ......
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Still riding here also, an early Happy T day to everyone. Watch the notches on the belts.

Spyder Garage

~~~our riding season just started here in Fla. LOL. Nah, we ride 51 out of 52 weeks but this time of year, it’s not so darn hot. That said, im thinking of riding some south (lower Fla. Keys). Should be 10 degrees warmer. I like the cool weather & all but, much under 80 degrees Fahrenheit &I have to bundle up. I turned on the heated seat and grips when it dropped to 60…Iknow…1st world issues

Best,

Jake
    Reddick Fla.
    All the girls are Luvin me, I’m a teenage labotomy
    2020 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by shakin_jake View Post
    ~~~our riding season just started here in Fla. LOL. Nah, we ride 51 out of 52 weeks but this time of year, it’s not so darn hot. That said, im thinking of riding some south (lower Fla. Keys). Should be 10 degrees warmer. I like the cool weather & all but, much under 80 degrees Fahrenheit &I have to bundle up. I turned on the heated seat and grips when it dropped to 60…Iknow…1st world issues

Best,

Jake
    Reddick Fla.
    All the girls are Luvin me, I’m a teenage labotomy
    Oh man you would be a hot mess in Maine right now if 80 is your breaking point!!! Good Luck and enjoy your ride!! Fla. not my cup of tea at all, and I like snowmobiling to much!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Oh man you would be a hot mess in Maine right now if 80 is your breaking point!!! Good Luck and enjoy your ride!! Fla. not my cup of tea at all, and I like snowmobiling to much!!

~~~we started riding snow machines in the 60’s (Pt. Lookout MI), fill up with premix from a huge tank on the side of a Shell station in AuGres. Mrs. Jake and I found that it was easier to shovel rain, so we moved our operation to Fla.

Best,

Jake
    Reddick Fla.
    2020 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

I rode into work today and it was 30F. Just wore helmet, coat and gloves and I was comfortable. 25F is typically my limit though. But I do typically ride year around. I live in Kansas

Very Active Member CloverHillCrawler's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I have no plans on it ending except for snow, in search of a budget conscious winter one piece for commuting here in western Md. (less than an hour).

Thinking of getting this Firstgear thermo it has some pretty good reviews and it is only $229.

2020 F3 SE6

Safety and Lighting: LED Headlight upgrade, IPS LED Fog lights, Show Chrome LED Fender Signals, LED Signature Light, Tric LED Afterburnerz, MotoHorn 2.0

Suspension: Wilbers Front and Rear Shocks, BajaRon Sway Bar, Vredestein Quatrac Front and Rear Tires

Comfort: Blue Ridge Windshield, Corbin Dual Touring Saddle, Ultimate Floorboards, OEM Passenger Backrest with Rear Shelf, OEM Passenger Floorboards Modified with High Risers from Pierre

Tackform Center Mount Phone Holder w/ rapid charging USB-C.
    2020 F3 , Black

Spyder Garage

This has been the very best Fall, weather wise, here in the desert S.W. that I can remember. Clear sunny skies, very little wind with highs in the 80s every day now for over a month. Night time lows have been down to the low 60s. Just perfect weather! But, let me get back to you about the weather come next July!!!! Heading out for a ride in a little bit. Going to Eloy, AZ for lunch at the airport. It is a very popular sky diving place. They have bleachers set up and we can watch people fall out of the sky all for free. Stay safe and enjoy the day..... Jim
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    Well on Nov.13, I posted that was going to be my Last Ride for the season ...... .... Well today it was 64 F , so I took my RT back out for a ride and re-stock provisions ..... had a good day ..... Have a great Thanksgiving- ALL Mike

Probably going in the last ryde this Sunday to the "Red Moose Cafe" up in the Sierra's. 50 here in town but colder up there. Then it's time to put the up for the season and wax the skis------ OH WAIT---- that been done for a month now.

Lew L
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lew L View Post

Probably going in the last ryde this Sunday to the "Red Moose Cafe" up in the Sierra's. 50 here in town but colder up there. Then it's time to put the up for the season and wax the skis------ OH WAIT---- that been done for a month now.

Lew L
    My Spyder is into the basement in a day or two .... and then it's hibernating till Spring ..... My Ski area was hoping to open on the 20th but Mother Nature said ... NO - sorry .... they are going to try for Thanksgiving

Spyder Garage

I remember living up north. Now, the only days I don't ride are when there's ice or they coat the roads with brine planning on ice...
    2020 RT Limited Deep Marsala Chrome

2020 RT Limited , Marsala Red

Spyder Garage

We’ve had snow on the ground for the last 2 days. There’s that much temp change between Pa and western ny
    snow belt and Vermont? We’ve got close to 7 inches last night, 3 inches yesterday, 4 inches last week. We’ve had more snow in the last 2 weeks than all of March 20 and 21 combined? That’s weird that it’s that warm over there.

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”

Spyder Garage

Take those last rides when you can. March is a long way off. Sounds like the NE is going to get it before long.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 11-20-2021 at 11:42 AM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red