Spyder Garage

Default Any insight on Removing rear body panels from 2021 F3L?

After adding some new lighting (turn brake LED strips) to my F3L a few months ago, I was told that I have an intermittent flash on one of the strips. My assumption is that one of connections isn’t seated properly.
    When installed, I merely opened the side of the brake light housing and reached my hand inside to do the job. Now I want to open the entire back to check both sides to ensure good connections and not have to open up again, unless I have a burnt out whatever or want to add additional lighting…

After removing everything I can see from the brake light housing(s) and the top of the fender, it’s still bound somewhere that I can’t see.

I’ve searched high and low to find a schematic for the body panel removal and have come up with zilch. (Lots of info on the RT. Grrrr!!).

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 11-15-2021 at 05:35 PM. Reason: break = brake ;-)

2021 F3L Black/Chrome
    LAMonster:
    Ultimate Backrest, Bottle Holder, Baja Ron Sway bar, Cat Delete Pipe, Freedom Windshield, Highway brackets/Black Demond pegs, Upgraded Tension Roller, FOBO Tire Pressure Monitor
    TricLED:
    Sequential LED Spyder Fender Lights, Run/Brake/Turn Strobe Light Kit, Brake flasher
    SlingMods:
    Chrome Luggage Rack
    Pedal Commander
    Spyder Accessories.com:
    Tank Pad
    Amazon:
    Ciro phone holder/mount, Stebel Nautilus Air Horn/Wiring Kit, Short Reach Handlebar

Spyder Garage

Hubby found a post for adding trailer lights that provided just enough detail to get the fender off. Crazy that the service manual doesn’t provide this level of detail. Not sure why this surprises me!

2021 F3L Black/Chrome
    LAMonster:
    Ultimate Backrest, Bottle Holder, Baja Ron Sway bar, Cat Delete Pipe, Freedom Windshield, Highway brackets/Black Demond pegs, Upgraded Tension Roller, FOBO Tire Pressure Monitor
    TricLED:
    Sequential LED Spyder Fender Lights, Run/Brake/Turn Strobe Light Kit, Brake flasher
    SlingMods:
    Chrome Luggage Rack
    Pedal Commander
    Spyder Accessories.com:
    Tank Pad
    Amazon:
    Ciro phone holder/mount, Stebel Nautilus Air Horn/Wiring Kit, Short Reach Handlebar

Spyder Garage

Post pix on how far you got. I have a 22 on the trailer - I can follow along. I had our 17 apart lots of times. Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system