Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default All Performance Upgrades - Do they work?

I have put a closer eye on about 11 / 12 upgrades that many Ryker rYders are using on their rYkers or are thinking to upgrade their rYdes with.
    Here is my honest opinion about them, if they work, and if all of them will give you instant "boost"

Largest Vlog about Can-Am OnRoad toyz you can find here:
    https://www.martinthevlogger.com/canam-motorcycels-info

Spyder Garage

Hey Martin I love your videos but Im not understanding,did you have some kind of problem with the company that makes the Pedal Commander,it sounded like you said they broke the law of the land?
    :
    : 2017 RTL ORBITAL BLUE

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyder01 View Post
    Hey Martin I love your videos but Im not understanding,did you have some kind of problem with the company that makes the Pedal Commander,it sounded like you said they broke the law of the land?
    My take from the video was he wanted to be a distributer of their products and they bailed on the deal.

Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
    My take from the video was he wanted to be a distributer of their products and they bailed on the deal.
    Hi guys, yes I handshake with them coz I loved their product. At that moment when it all happen, I was not a real shop. I just wanted to help few Spyder friends down here in Europe.
    SO I was like, okie i will collect orders and will try to get some discount for you guys,.
    They said, Okie,. I said to friends I have the deal and PedalCommanders for them. Like 10 of them or so.

and than they breakthe law of a MAN. handshake it everything for me. This is what my father told me and I live by that! You shake a hand with me, and i dont need any legal paper works,.

Spyder Garage

End derail? ;-}

Liking the BRP upgraded sway bar and links. Tightened things up a lot.

Just wish someone would come up with an adjustable steering damper to make the thing less twitchy on bad pavement. Nudge nudge ...

PS - The gurus did just that for my Ural sidecar rig, using a VW Rabbit damper and an assortment of mostly off the shelf mounting hardware.

Nudge ... nudge ... know what I mean? <G>
    Half a million miles, and I ain't dead yet.

See my album at https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...p?albumid=5190