Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default Can-Am Front wheel rim is directional. Anyone else have these?

Ignorance is bliss and until last week I was pretty blissful in mine. I went to Lamonster and one of the fine folks there came out and asked why I had two of the same wheels on my Spyder. I was then informed that the set I had was directional, left and right. So for my first post here I have the most ridiculous "problem" that you can have. My front drivers side, right wheel if you are facing the front of the machine, is actually the wrong wheel. Bought used from Arizona, never noticed the problem somehow. I was going to blow this off but the tech said that he wondered if someone else out there got two wheels that are the opposite of mine so I am curious. Does anyone happen to have these wheels the opposite of mine or know someone who does? If so I would like to see if we can swap the wrong wheels out. I am really curious if someone has two wrong wheels too.

I attached the image of the wrong wheel and this is a link https://www.ebay.com/itm/23398946429...AAAOSw5xBgjC9t I need the one where the fins are the other way.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2013 ST , White