Spyder Garage

Default Happy Veterans Day!

Happy Veterans Day, to all my military buds. Thank you so much for serving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MmWAWppQ6A

Spyder Garage

To all who served, THANK-YOU!
    Trent - 2017 asphalt grey RT Limited,
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

To all who served and sacrificed, thank you.

Spyder Garage

Copied from Tara Ross on Facebook:

On this day in 1921, an unidentified soldier from World War I is interred in a Tomb—the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. President Warren Harding spoke at the ceremony. He opened with these words:

"We are met today to pay the impersonal tribute. The name of him whose body lies before us took flight with his imperishable soul. We know not whence he came, but only that his death marks him with the everlasting glory of an American dying for his country."

Emblazoned on the back of the Tomb are the words:

Here rests in honored glory an American soldier known but to God

Later, other crypts were added, nearby, for unknown soldiers from World War II, Korea and Vietnam. (The Vietnam soldier was later identified, so that crypt is vacant today.) Did you know that the Tomb has no official name? This is why you hear the names "Tomb of the Unknown Soldier" and "Tomb of the Unknowns" used interchangeably.

Today, the Tomb is a tribute to those American soldiers who gave their lives for their country in these wars, without having their remains identified. The Tomb is guarded 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, in all sorts of weather. The sentinels who guard the tomb are the best soldiers from the elite 3rd U.S. Infantry Regiment. These soldiers go through intense training and testing before they are qualified to be sentinels. The job is considered a great honor.

Happy Veterans Day! I know you all join me in thanking our military men and women for their service. ��������

---------------------------
    If you enjoy these history posts, please see my note below.

Gentle reminder: History posts are copyright © 2013-2021 by Tara Ross. I appreciate it when you use the shar e feature instead of cutting/pasting.

#TDIH #OTD #History #USHistory #liberty #freedom #ShareTheHistory

Thank you to all veterans,known and unknown,living or dead.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

2013 F6B
    2016 F3 Ltd
    2016 F3 LTD , Triple Black

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

It is that time of year again when people express there thanks to the veterans that have served.

I want to let all of you you know that it is not a once a year thing but a daily thankfulness that our family have for all of you who have willingly served.
    We may not say something every day, but we are thoughtful and thankful. Every veteran, whether he sees combat or not, was willing to put his dreams on hold, take a chance that he may not survive, accidents happen even in training, and defend the freedoms we hold so dear. As bad as the country is now, and moving in the wrong direction, it is still the best country on earth and the only place I would want to live, and people like you have helped to keep it that way by volunteering to serve.

A big and heartfelt thanks to you from us.
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Default All year long!

Quote Originally Posted by Fatcycledaddy View Post
    It is that time of year again when people express there thanks to the veterans that have served.

I want to let all of you you know that it is not a once a year thing but a daily thankfulness that our family have for all of you who have willingly served.
    We may not say something every day, but we are thoughtful and thankful. Every veteran, whether he sees combat or not, was willing to put his dreams on hold, take a chance that he may not survive, accidents happen even in training, and defend the freedoms we hold so dear. As bad as the country is now, and moving in the wrong direction, it is still the best country on earth and the only place I would want to live, and people like you have helped to keep it that way by volunteering to serve.

A big and heartfelt thanks to you from us.
    I’m one who doesn’t make it a once a year thing. Where ever I see a veteran I thank him or her for their service. We are brothers and sisters!

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

A BIG Thank You to all those that Served. ....
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage
    2018 RT , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

My pleasure! It was the greatest honor to have served this nation for 22 years. Interesting fact: only 7% of our nation’s citizens have ever served. Regardless of rank or branch or duty, those 7% wrote a check to America: up to, and including, my life, if necessary. For those who did serve, Thank You! HOOAH!!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system