Spyder Garage

Default Brake Flasher for 2020+ ?

Looking for more brake light visibility. Any ideas? I’m looking at TricLED brake flasher for 2020+ RT
    Jim

Spyder Garage

https://www.slingmods.com/canam-spyd...ator?vehicle=1

Flashes 3 times and then solid on.
    '20 Spyder RT: Bajaron swaybar. Vredestein tires, Pedal Commander, Elka front shocks, GPS/USB/12V handlebar mount, Heli-Bars, Radar Detector, KOTT grills & vents, Shad top case, chin & DRL LEDs.
    2020 RT base , Chalk White

Spyder Garage

I have 2 sets on my 2017. You can use them on the 2020 also just different kit. I really like the spyder pops ( turn, brake, flash) LED strips and I also have the dual strobe on the side of the plate from tricled. Everyone says they see when I hit the brakes. I like them both and together they really get your attention up high and down low.

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”

Spyder Garage

https://www.signaldynamics.com/01004 This one is not plug and play, requires you to break the brake light wire from your brake switch. I have used this on all of my bikes, works well. Keeps repeating the sequence that you have selected for the entire time you have your brakes applied, no need to manually cycle at stoplights.

Al in Kazoo
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-29-2023 at 04:50 AM. Reason: brake & break... ;-)
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IGETAROUND View Post
    https://www.signaldynamics.com/01004 This one is not plug and play, requires you to break the brake light wire from your brake switch. I have used this on all of my bikes, works well. Keeps repeating the sequence that you have selected for the entire time you have your brakes applied, no need to manually cycle at stoplights.

Al in Kazoo
    So what wire do you connect this to? Where is it located? I have a 2020 F3S...
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-29-2023 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Fixed quote display + ;-)
    2020 BLACK SPYDER F3S
    BMW EXHAUST TIP
    PUIG WINDSHIELD
    TUFSKINZ TANK PROTECTOR CARBON FIBER
    DISABLED DESS
    LED LIGHTS
    RAM MOUNT
    INSTA 360 X3
    SENA 10C PRO BLUETOOTH
    ALPINESTARS JACKET
    SCORPION EXO ST 1400 CARBON HELMET

Spyder Garage

I have the SMART BRAKE MODULE from st2-systems.com

When you back off the throttle it senses the bike slowing and flashes the brake light. Real handy when slowing down to let traffic behind you know that you are slowing, even though you haven't touched the brake pedal yet. It's about a 15-minute install. It went under the passenger seat on my ride.

Spyder Garage

Was this answered?

Quote Originally Posted by alexf415 View Post
    So what wire do you connect this to? Where is it located? I have a 2020 F3S...
    Does anybody know the answer? I have a 2021 RTL and the same question. The same...
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 08-03-2023 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Moved ? inPost title into text - many only see Thread titles, and post titles mess with Searching! ;-)

Spyder Garage

What about the BrakeFree unit that Lamonster sells