Spyder Garage

Default Shout out to LaMonster Garage

First off, I am a newbie rider and I have no connection to LaMonster Garage other than I am a customer. I have wanted to get some driving/fog lights for my 21 Spyder RT. I looked at all kinds of options but I settled on lights from LaMonster because of price and the plug and play aspects of the lights. I had a few questions regarding wiring so I thought I would give them a call before ordering. On the day I called they were pretty busy in the shop and was asked if I could call back the next day. Sure, no problem. Before I could call the next day, they called me. Who does that? I guess LaMonster does. Brian, a tech, answered all of my questions and gave me some ideas I had not thought about. Needless to say, once the called was completed I ordered the driving/fog lights. I haven't had customer service like this in a long time. From now on if I want a part or product, I will check with LaMonster first.

Spyder Garage

That sounds about right.

Spyder Garage

Same experience here - it shouldn't be such a surprise when you get treated right - but, unfortunately, it is. Kudos to Lamonster
    2021 Spyder RT-L in Deep Marsala Red/Black - BRP Comfort Seat, Adj Handlebar Riser, Running Board Lights, Driver Backrest, Passenger Armrests. Fobo TPMS, Grip Covers, UltraGard Full & Half Cover, Passenger & Driver Drink Holders, Wide-Vu Side Mirrors, Show Chrome Luggage Rack, SpyderExtras Aluminum Belt Tensioner, Show Chrome Accessory Fuse Block, SpyderExtras Adj Highway Pegs, Carbon Fibre Grills, Full Repair and Maintenance Manual, Kapplock Garmin Nuvo XT Lock & Ram Mount Lock, LidLox Handlebar Helmet Lock, Hopnel Dashboard Storage Pouch/Trunk Organizer/Side Cases, Garmin Nuvo XT GPS, Signal Dynamics Heads Up Voltage Monitor, M1 Motorsports F/R Dash Cam, inView Helmet-Mounted Brake and Turn Signal Light, Pedal Commander w/ Silicone Cover & RAM mount, Spyder Extras Driving Light Bar, Denali D3 Driving Lights, SpyderExtras Light Bar, TAC Designs Side Mirror Stabilizer Kit, Carbon Fibre Trim, Hi-Gain Short Antenna, Headlight Skins, Mirror Turn Signal Lights.

2021 RT Limited , Marsala Red/Black

Spyder Garage

I have chimed in on this subject before. My experience at Lamonster Garage was just exceptional. Can't say enough about their service, expertise and customer satisfaction. Best there is in my opinion.

Spyder Garage

The servicing experience that I just went through (new tires) went without a hitch. A good place to do business with.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Lamonster service is second to none!