Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Wow! That was scary. That is something I fear on a bike or trike. That and a deer but a deer will try to avoid you. I'm glad you you're ok. I can only imagine what it felt like afterwards.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Motorsickle View Post
    Wow! That was scary. That is something I fear on a bike or trike. That and a deer but a deer will try to avoid you. I'm glad you you're ok. I can only imagine what it felt like afterwards.
    The deer in New Hamoshire must be a lot smarter then the deer in Utah. I have been involved in 5 deer strikes( in a car) and in not one did they try to avoid me. In one they ran into the side of the car,and in the others it looked like the deer waited until the last moment to run across the road.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

All they wanted was a ride into town!!!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

My deer aimed for me in October on my spyder. I “think” it thought I was a hurdle on the track. I had no where to go! But then again I have dumb deer in PA. That’s ok for my son and I took 3 dumb deer off the “road petrol” Saturday for the first day of hunting season. The next 3 people can thank me later!

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”

Spyder Garage

I did my part in reducing the eastern Pa deer population by t-boning a doe with my Tiger 1200 in 2019. We call them forest rats - a little larger than city rats.
    '20 Spyder RT: Bajaron swaybar. Vredestein tires, Pedal Commander, Elka front shocks, GPS/USB/12V handlebar mount, Heli-Bars, Radar Detector, KOTT grills & vents, Shad top case, chin & DRL LEDs.
    2020 RT base , Chalk White

Spyder Garage

Deer are a constant nuisance here in Utah. Oh, they are very cute, but I've had a couple of four wheel vehicles really messed up by them. They come down into the built up areas from the mountains because silly people, like our nearest golf course management, feed the darned things in winter.

I had my tire replaced from the freeway damage and got the bike back (still throws C210A codes). Rode all around Utah Lake and back up I-15 and it cruised along at 80 mph on the freeway as steady as a rock, two up. I must be lucky on the alignment score as it tracks straight and true all the time. The OEM tires didn't seem so bad on the fast sweeping roads on the west side of the lake either, plenty of grip and feel. I'll wait until they are worn before I replace them with something else. They just seem to be a bit delicate on the sidewall for which I need to be careful. The tire was replaced under the terms of the extended warranty I bought, which was $200 saved.
    Can Am Syder RT Limited (2021)
    Triumph Bonneville T120 (2018)
    2021 RT Limited , Silver