Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I had a '16 RTL and for me, it just wasn't fun to ride. A vertically challenged friend of mine had dropped his GW several times. He rode my RT one day and said "that's what I need" so I sold it to him. Another friend had just bought a new F3L last spring and I rode it. I now have over 5K miles on my new F3T and have enjoyed every mile.

Spyder Garage

I bought the F3L before selling the RTL and it he difference was amazing! 3.75” lower seat height makes a huge difference.

No regrets whatsoever.

Spyder Garage

I drive an F3s, 2019 model, I love the seating position on this bike, I testdrove an rt, and didn't like the seating position, It's just what your preference is...
    on an RT you are on top, and with a f3 you are more in the bike, think f3 as a corvette, and a RT/l more like a grandtour...
    the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it........

Spyder F3s 2019 All Black ( Named it: Brutus)
    Carbon Items added, just for looks
    Upgraded Shocks Trac-Tive, Rear hi/lo and rebound adjustable, with Hydraulic Pre-Load adjuster
    fronts hi/lo and rebound adjustable, custom made by the Trac-Tive Guru's
    Swaybar (Ron's)
    Tyres Front Michelin Cross Climate+ 175/60-15
    Rear, for 2022 still a Kenda, next Yokohama Advan Fleva 205/55R15
    Exhaust Bone stock, with a RLS Cat- Delete
    Custom ECU-Mapping, rewritten/adapted to my Ridingstyle
    Pedalbox, Awesome Upgrade...
    2019 F3s , O.E.M. Black, Black, Black

Spyder Garage

I had a 2020 RTL and just recently traded for a 2022 F3L Special. I like the feel of being in the bike rather than on the bike. I can take turns much easier now than with the RTL. Like a little more wind in the face feel over previous bike. Feels more like riding a two wheeler. Fun, glad I went from RTL to the F3L. Gave up some storage space but on multi day trips not a problem. Slight less passenger room-2".