Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default FYI Imotorsports does not honor free shipping on Rykers

I am ordering a 2022 Ryker Sport and reached out to imotorsports based on recs from this forum and they being a sponsor. They advertise FREE shipping in continental USA for purchases over $5K on this forum as well their website which has a nice video explaining this as guaranteed and no exceptions. When I contacted their internet sales manager the deals offered was:

11599 PRICE OF UNIT
    745 FREIGHT
    299 SET UP
    303 ILLINOIS DOC

800-1000 FOR SHIPPING (ROUGH IDEA)

LIFETIME DISCOUNT ON PARTS AND ACCESORIES. CAN AM & AFTERMARKET!

Their freight and set up fees are lower than my local dealers (Arizona) but I asked what happened to free shipping. He said "With the currently supply shortages, we aren't doing free shipping on the Ryker's. We didnt even have enough Ryker's last year for our local customers." So why even sell to me then haha. I told him it is bait and switch to offer free shipping online then not honor it. As a test I offered to go halfway on it and he refused. I asked him to change his advertising on their website and on the forum to reflect this but I doubt they will. I don' t really care if they want to charge it, I can just walk away from the deal but what is up with the false advertising? I did send a complaint to the BBB in their area but noticed they are not an accredited business and prob don' t really care. If anyone has a good, honest dealer not trying to use COVID as an excuse for everything please let me know thanks!
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 11-06-2021 at 03:29 PM. Reason: bolded "on the Rykers."