Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post
    So exactly what is your shipping policy?
    Jack
    Here is there current shipping policy as copied and pasted from their website:

Global Reach – Free Nationwide Shipping
    “iMotorsports has delivered thousands of motorcycles to happy customers using our in-house logistics department. We make it simple and easy to have your bike delivered to your door. Select motorcycles and other inventory* priced over $5000 USD are eligible for free shipping anywhere in the continental U.S. That is right - your motorcycle will be shipped directly to your home anywhere in the lower 48 states.

*Can-Am Rykers, Personal Watercraft, ATV's and UTV's are not covered by our offer of free nationwide shipping. See dealer for details.“

Of note, is when the OP started this thread their web site did not have the *footnote but has since publicly updated their website as above.

Spyder Garage

Since they are a board sponsor, wouldn't it be more fair to change the title of the thread to " FYI Imotorsports no longer gives free shipping on Rykers"?
    "Love 'em all.... Let GOD sort 'em out!"
    2021 RTL Dark Chalk Metallic with comfort seat
    1978 GL1000 w/'75 engine show bike
    1976 RD400c

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I felt that they would make it right, just a matter of time. I am truly glad to see them update their inventory. Those deals on left over 2020 spyders with up to $2000 rebates were really enticing. Glad things are squared away. I will still probably be looking to them again if I make a new spyder purchase.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white