Hi everyone - I rode 2 wheels for a number of years until too many friends got hurt and I got older and "nervous".

Las Vegas, NV traffic doesn't help any to that point either.

But I miss the wind in the face.

This all brings me to the Spyder and more specifically the RT - but I really want to ride one for an extended period before plunking down 25K.

I want to rent a newer RT model for a few days because if the wife {who is scared to death of bikes} doesn't like riding on it with me - then my funds would be better served going toward a convertible automobile.

I bring this up because I cannot find anywhere locally that rents RT Spyders.

I have checked Rider Share and Turo.

A few Rykers and maybe an older S model - but my wife (adamantly) will not ride 2 up without the dresser "security" of backrests and larger presence.

The couple places on the internet (Las Vegas) that talk about renting Spyders are either out of business; or don't actually have Spyders and try to switch you to a Polaris Slingshot, HD trike or some hideously ugly Rewaco thing.

So - I have a pretty open schedule and Allegiant, Spirit and Southwest offer cheap flights if I plan it out.

Do you know anyone in your area that rents RT's?

Ill take the wife on a long weekend and try it out in your hometown if you have suggestions.

Thanks.

Dan

Unless somebody in Las Vegas just wants to rent me their RT for a few days?