Spyder Garage

Default Elka's back in stock @ Lamonster Garage

If there is one product that will make the most difference in your ride quality on your Can Am Spyder or Ryker it's Elka suspension. Lamonster Garage is the US distributor for Elka and that requires us to keep good stock of the product. It's a product we've been using on our rides since 2008. The problem is these shocks are in such high demand that it's hard to keep them in stock and the build time is 8 to 10 weeks right now. We custom build/tune these to the riders specs based on riders weight and riding style and if you ride mostly two up or not.

We just received a good stock of the RT Stage 2 front & rear shocks (2014 & newer), all year and models F3 stage 2 & 3 fronts and we have 6 sets of the Ryker stage 3 fronts and stage 4 rears ``Ultimate Package" that includes a free BajaRon swaybar (for Ryker package only). We have filled most all of our backorders to date and now have stock available in these configurations. We have more stock trickling in but now's the time to buy if you're not very good at waiting. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
    https://www.lamonstergarage.com/lamo..._1wu_OI4PLZnMs

elka-spyder-lamonster-us1.jpg
    Last edited by Lamonster; 10-27-2021 at 11:16 AM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks Lamont for the heads-up. I thought this video on your website was a great explanation about shock technology and convinced me to try a set next Spring. I can wait until then to take delivery but will order earlier if you think it's advisable

https://youtu.be/6MSqpA6Da7A
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    If there is one product that will make the most difference in your ride quality on your Can Am Spyder or Ryker it's Elka suspension. Lamonster Garage is the US distributor for Elka and that requires us to keep good stock of the product. It's a product we've been using on our rides since 2008. The problem is these shocks are in such high demand that it's hard to keep them in stock and the build time is 8 to 10 weeks right now. We custom build/tune these to the riders specs based on riders weight and riding style and if you ride mostly two up or not.

We just received a good stock of the RT Stage 2 front & rear shocks (2014 & newer), all year and models F3 stage 2 & 3 fronts and we have 6 sets of the Ryker stage 3 fronts and stage 4 rears ``Ultimate Package" that includes a free BajaRon swaybar (for Ryker package only). We have filled most all of our backorders to date and now have stock available in these configurations. We have more stock trickling in but now's the time to buy if you're not very good at waiting. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
    https://www.lamonstergarage.com/lamo..._1wu_OI4PLZnMs

elka-spyder-lamonster-us1.jpg
    Received my Stage 2 Elka front shocks from Lamonster (in just 4 days). Spent 3.5 hours on installing them on the 2014 RTL. Only 45 minutes for the right side; but took me 2 hours for the left side. Really, Really hard to get to the upper 15mm bolt head to hold while using socket on the rear facing nut! Took a solo test ride; then test ride with wifey.
    Fantastic improvement on over all ride and especially on tight (fast) turns. They were set up perfectly for my needs by Lamonster's techs. Very Pleased!!

Spyder Garage

Just received a UPS notification that my shocks are on the way. Yayyy!!

2021 Spyder F3-S Special Series
    ————————————————-
    Monster Fuel Injection Stage II
    K&N Air Filter
    Lamonster Cat Delete Pipe with Baffle
    Akrapovic Sinister Exhaust
    Ultimate Floorboards
    Baja Ron’s Anti-Sway Bar Kit
    Elka Shocks Stage 3 Front, Stage 4 Rear
    F4 Customs 32” Windshield
    Pedal Commander
    FOBO 2 TPMS