Spyder Garage

Default Just got new Tires all round & an Alignment!

Just got new tires all around with a Laser Alignment today. Conti Pro Contact up front and Kendra Kanine in the back. First visit to Clinton County Motorsports (Wilmington, Oh), so far really pleased. They’re courteous, seem to be knowledgeable, a good parts department and fair price for the work (for a dealership anyway).

The bike was fading slightly to the left before alignment. The technician said it was off by about a half inch. Just unloaded it and put it in the garage. Going to take a ride tomorrow. Looking for everything to be in great shape.

2018 RT SM6

Spyder Garage

You should notice the difference. I have the same tires on the front of my 20 RTL and love them! When the rear wears out, go to a car tire there also. You will enjoy better handling and much longer life.
    2020 RT Limited Deep Marsala Chrome

2020 RT Limited , Marsala Red

Spyder Garage

Looking forward to it. That’s the plan for next time. I’ve only seen a couple of recommendations for rear tires and wasn’t real happy with the tread pattern, that’s why I stayed with Kenda. Saw some reviews that said the Kanine was better than OEM so thought I would try them. There were lots of recommendations for front tires. Also seems like inventory is low, It was hard to find these tires.

Spyder Garage

What did they charge for the laser alignment?

Spyder Garage

I believe it was $200. Had alignment & rear tire installed for $390.