Spyder Garage

Default 2020+ mirror turn signals

For all you newer RT owners who miss having turn signals on the fronts of the mirrors, here's what you wanted PLUS running lights too.
    https://www.slingmods.com/canam-spyd...-drl?vehicle=1
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

These look really good. Too bad they aren't white for the DRL's and switchback amber for the turn signals.

Spyder Garage

Default Best Mod Ever!

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    For all you newer RT owners who miss having turn signals on the fronts of the mirrors, here's what you wanted PLUS running lights too.
    https://www.slingmods.com/canam-spyd...-drl?vehicle=1
    I installed Aftermarket driving lights which distract from the factory fender mounted turn signals. The mirror mounted running lights/turn signals add a ton of visibility and place the turn signals wher5e they should be higher and in mote of an an oncoming car's center of vision! And they look very factory. Simple install
    2021 Spyder RT-L in Deep Marsala Red/Black - BRP Comfort Seat, Adj Handlebar Riser, Running Board Lights, Driver Backrest, Passenger Armrests. Fobo TPMS, Grip Covers, UltraGard Full & Half Cover, Passenger & Driver Drink Holders, Wide-Vu Side Mirrors, Show Chrome Luggage Rack, SpyderExtras Aluminum Belt Tensioner, Show Chrome Accessory Fuse Block, SpyderExtras Adj Highway Pegs, Carbon Fibre Grills, Full Repair and Maintenance Manual, Kapplock Garmin Nuvo XT Lock & Ram Mount Lock, LidLox Handlebar Helmet Lock, Hopnel Dashboard Storage Pouch/Trunk Organizer/Side Cases, Garmin Nuvo XT GPS, Signal Dynamics Heads Up Voltage Monitor, M1 Motorsports F/R Dash Cam, inView Helmet-Mounted Brake and Turn Signal Light, Pedal Commander w/ Silicone Cover & RAM mount, Spyder Extras Driving Light Bar, Denali D3 Driving Lights, SpyderExtras Light Bar, TAC Designs Side Mirror Stabilizer Kit, Carbon Fibre Trim, Hi-Gain Short Antenna, Headlight Skins, Mirror Turn Signal Lights.

2021 RT Limited , Marsala Red/Black

Spyder Garage

As one of the characters on Laugh-In used to say....Picky, picky, picky.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Yes, finally available! Just ordered 2 sets, glad I already installed the fuse blocks. I think that should do it for LED's! Installed the fender running/sequential turn signal lights, saddlebag side marker lights, afterburner tail/brake sequential turn signal lights, Aframe running, turn signal lights, "chin" led bar and super bright rear replacement led turn signal bulbs.

Overkill, maybe... I did back off when it came to running board/platform led's or ground effects lighting.... no offense to anybody that has those just needed to stop somewhere!

Spyder Garage

Why not just use the ones that are already on the 2020+ ? Sorry, couldn’t help myself

ECF2299A-C899-4593-BA3C-0C1BFA0E1505.jpg

Pete
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-26-2021 at 05:10 AM. Reason: ohyea: ;-)
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

you're funny guy!

Spyder Garage

I have them on mine. Spyderpops installed them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk