Spyder Garage

Default A certain yellow Spyder rider don't wave

I guess Bumblebee was enjoying the ride too much, however you would think she would notice a old hairy faced guy hanging out the window of a pickup waving.
    Got ya
    Lee
    Happy Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Please don't confuse that yellow spyder with mine, I always wave

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderbitten View Post
    Please don't confuse that yellow spyder with mine, I always wave
    Been meaning to ask, you list Mid-Mo are you anywhere near Fort Leonard Wood. There is several of us here.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Sorry Lee!

"Driving threw the school zone while school was letting out"! Had to keep my eyes on the road, especially the car in front of me

Sorry I missed you I don't pay attention to vehicles anymore, only spyders!!!
    Last edited by BumbleBee; 09-26-2009 at 04:00 PM.
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Been meaning to ask, you list Mid-Mo are you anywhere near Fort Leonard Wood. There is several of us here.

Mo Lee,

Don't remember if I pm'd you or not. I'am 20 miles North of Columbia in a town of less than 300 called Harrisburg.

Mike

Spyder Garage

Mo Lee,

Don't remember if I pm'd you or not. I'am 20 miles North of Columbia in a town of less than 300 called Harrisburg.

Mike
    Wish I would have known I had the Spyder in Columbia back in Aug while the wife was in the Hosp there, maybe we could have met. One of the valet parking guys said there was one in that area maybe that was you. we'll have to get together sometime.
    Happy Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Wish I would have known I had the Spyder in Columbia back in Aug while the wife was in the Hosp there, maybe we could have met. One of the valet parking guys said there was one in that area maybe that was you. we'll have to get together sometime.

Yes, it would be great to get together for a ride. Spyder's in shop now from hitting a deer. Hope to have it back by Thanksgiving.

Mike

Spyder Garage

Yes, it would be great to get together for a ride. Spyder's in shop now from hitting a deer. Hope to have it back by Thanksgiving.

Mike
    Wow I hope no one was hurt, that is one of my worries riding to work before daylight. Hope you get your bike back sooner.
    Happy Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Wow I hope no one was hurt, that is one of my worries riding to work before daylight. Hope you get your bike back sooner.

No real injury, just a sore leg for a day or so. Considering the possible

outcome a sore leg is not worth mentioning. Too busy counting my

blessings to complain much. Had $3800.00 worth of damages but that can

all be repaired......life is good

Mike

Spyder Garage

Mike
    Another deer hit Glad to hear you're ok

Can you post some pics of the damage?

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Mo Lee,

Mike
    Hi Mike! So you are the other yellow spyder in Columbia. We have a yellow spyder too and live in California, Mo. People tell us they seen us in Columbia, when we know we weren't there. We have the Corbin saddle bags and trunk box on our bike. I'm surprised we haven't met going down the road. We make trips to Columbia fairly often.

Kevin & Cheri

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kcmess View Post
    Hi Mike! So you are the other yellow spyder in Columbia. We have a yellow spyder too and live in California, Mo. People tell us they seen us in Columbia, when we know we weren't there. We have the Corbin saddle bags and trunk box on our bike. I'm surprised we haven't met going down the road. We make trips to Columbia fairly often.

Kevin & Cheri

Hi!

Actually I rarely ride in Columbia (except to and from work). GF (Liz) and I usually hit the back roads and ride in the country. Sometime we will get together for a ride, it would be nice to meet the both of you. Meanwhile Spyder is still in the shop from the deer incident. I think another week maybe.

Mike

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hi!

Actually I rarely ride in Columbia (except to and from work). GF (Liz) and I usually hit the back roads and ride in the country. Sometime we will get together for a ride, it would be nice to meet the both of you. Meanwhile Spyder is still in the shop from the deer incident. I think another week maybe.

Mike
    Hey Mike! We were in your neck of the woods yesterday. We were on Hwy 124 headed to Fayette. Came across @ a 10 buck in the middle of the road. A relative to the one you hit maybe?!? He took a look at us and jumped the fence. We were looking for a yellow Spyder when we came through Harrisburg. Sounds like you're still in the shop.

The Messerli's

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kcmess View Post
    Hey Mike! We were in your neck of the woods yesterday. We were on Hwy 124 headed to Fayette. Came across @ a 10 buck in the middle of the road. A relative to the one you hit maybe?!? He took a look at us and jumped the fence. We were looking for a yellow Spyder when we came through Harrisburg. Sounds like you're still in the shop.

The Messerli's

Yes, still in the shop. Collision repairs are completed been waiting 2 weeks

for new DPS unit. Dealer did the software update and caused DPS to fail,

they have installed 2 new units and neither worked. Currently waiting for

BRP to send 3rd DPS.

Glad the 10 pointer didn't try to hitch a ride. If you were on 124 going

to Fayette you probably went within 1 mile of my home. We will get

together hopefully before winter sets in. Take care.

Mike

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Shewhoprays's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Hey guys I just bought a silver RT Spyder the weekend before Thanksgiving. I bought it from Cowtown USA-great people! It's a bit too cold for me to ride at present so I'm hoping for an EARLY spring. I live in Columbia and ride up Rte E to Harrisburg with my husband. He either rides in front on his Harley or I lead. Hope to meet up with you guys sometime. bj

Spyder Garage

welcome and

I am in Jeff City but I still ride even when it's cold

Maybe we can meet up one day, when it's warmer for you I suppose

Spyder Garage

welcome

Number One: 2008 Yellow GS SM5. I love my Spyder.
    Number Two: 2012 RT-S Limited (the poop colored RT) I still have Number One, but Some Girl made me buy Number Two...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Shewhoprays View Post
    Hey guys I just bought a silver RT Spyder the weekend before Thanksgiving. I bought it from Cowtown USA-great people! It's a bit too cold for me to ride at present so I'm hoping for an EARLY spring. I live in Columbia and ride up Rte E to Harrisburg with my husband. He either rides in front on his Harley or I lead. Hope to meet up with you guys sometime. bj
    Welcome to the group, we have a great time here in Missouri. I thought the Spyder was winter transportation, at least that is the thought that went thru my head on the way to work yesterday. The temp was 32 with snow flurries and when I rode home at the end of the day it was still 32.
    Happy Owner