I say "tank" bag because the "tank" isn't anywhere near where the bag would go. I've scoured the threads which pop up searching for "tank bag" here at SL. Didn't see anything for an ST, although a few examples provided inspiration and admiration.

I see RT models, and others, have glove boxes for stashing things or a filler cap for mounting a bag. My 2015 ST has neither.

Got spoiled riding a Honda NC700 with its frunk where a fuel tank usually goes. Didn't need a tank bag.

The Spyder has no at-hand storage, so a tank bag becomes important. A recent trip convinced me I need something there or near.

Hopnel's dash board bags aren't what I'm after and I don't think they'd fit on my ST.

I've considered removing a speaker grille and speaker (I don't and won't use the radio) and fitting a box of some sort in that cavity. Perhaps a hinge on the grille.

But I'd prefer something with a little more volume (cubic inches, not decibels!)

If you're on an ST have you found a bag and a mounting method with which you're happy?