Spyder Garage

Default A Shout Out for Lamonster Garage

Just got back from my appointment at Lamonster Garage.

I was signed up to have new front tires. They put them on and I was done in 35 minutes. This was the fastest turn around I have ever experienced in having Spyders serviced.

I also got a bonus I was not expecting.

Instead of Kenda OEM's they installed K9's.

Now I can continue on my test of how long they last compared to OEM.

Had the rear K9 put on, 5K miles ago and now the new fronts.

A note about Kenda OEM's. I got my full 15K out of the rear...it was just starting to deteriorate in the center. At 19K...the fronts were not showing much wear at all. I plan on driving all winter and next service will not be done until March...so they were changed out a bit early. I am thinking I could have got 30K instead of the usual 25K.

I will give an update when I have my oil change service done in MARCH.

We also had a great conversation with Lamont and his wife. He looked pretty good. A true miracle person.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 10-20-2021 at 11:46 AM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Two or more thumbs up for your comments about LaMonster Garage. I stopped by there this spring and had a bunch of work done in amazingly short time. This was when LaMont was in the hospital but no break in the good service and reasonable price. They are the greatest. I just wish they weren't a 6 hour ride from my home. Anyway, glad to hear his health issues are under control and that he is doing well. Great people to deal with and can't say enough about them all.