Spyder Garage

Default Anyone know a dealer who'd have a New Freedom Trailer in stock?

Does anyone know of a dealer in the middle of the country that has a Freedon trailer in stock? Thanks in advance for any replies.

EDIT: Thank you for the reply's. Got a call from my dealer today and they were able to order one. Expected delivery in November.
    Last edited by Mopacfan; 10-19-2021 at 06:34 PM. Reason: informatin update

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I don’t know about freedom trailer but I have a pretty much new RT622 for sale.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mopacfan View Post
    Does anyone know of a dealer in the middle of the country that has a Freedon trailer in stock? Thanks in advance for any replies.
    I would contact your dealer and ask them. They have the ability to research and see what dealer has one in stock. Then call them and make your best deal. Years ago when I bought my first RT622 trailer, I was looking for a pearl white one. I contacted Len at Pit Bull Powersports and he didn't have one. While on the phone, he researched and found one in Evansville, IN. I called them, made the deal and went and picked it up.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mopacfan View Post
    Check with Dreyer Honda in Indianapolis Indiana. I bought a new 2019 Freedom trailer from them in April 2021.They had 2 more at that time.
    Here is the number
    317-248-1403 Hope this helps.
    2017 RTL Asphalt Grey Metallic Chrome
    2017 RTL , Asphalt Grey Mettalic

Spyder Garage

Did a quick check on Cycletrader and found this: https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/...HER-5018158714
    2020 RT , Chalk White