Spyder Garage

Default where to get a good 2011 Spyder Shop Manual

I hope I am not asking too many questions , and the answer could be here some place , but I am new here and don't know how to find things yet . but my question is .. I need a Good real Shop Manual for my 2011 Spyder RT . I bought what I thought was it off Ebay , BUT I was wrong , it has some things in it....but not what I am looking for , I am building a Camera mounting piece to sit on my Dash , to video with . and I need to know what the screws on top of my Dash really holds , and that if I take them out and mount the Camera there that nothing comes loose or drops inside my Dash. any help or advice would be greatly Appreciated .

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sledge View Post
    I hope I am not asking too many questions , and the answer could be here some place , but I am new here and don't know how to find things yet . but my question is .. I need a Good real Shop Manual for my 2011 Spyder RT . I bought what I thought was it off Ebay , BUT I was wrong , it has some things in it....but not what I am looking for , I am building a Camera mounting piece to sit on my Dash , to video with . and I need to know what the screws on top of my Dash really holds , and that if I take them out and mount the Camera there that nothing comes loose or drops inside my Dash. any help or advice would be greatly Appreciated .
    lets start with .... what exactly did you buy ??? ..... Mike

Spyder Garage

its 2;30 am here right now , rough night pain and leg pain... but tomorrow I will go out in my Garage and get the book I bought off ebay ... and post it on here . I thank you for your time , sleep well my friend.

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Same Here

The leg and foot pain for me. I have tried to get help but nothing seems to work.
    My Doctor says that 'it is as good as it will get'.

Enjoy your Ryde Time and Always be Safe. .....
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

I do not believe you will find a 2011 manual. I bought my manual,(2012) right after I purchased my 2011. I was informed at that time 2012 was the same as 2011. My manual came with all of the TSB's and other internal info up to 2012. I have had my manual since 2012. My manual came from Green Manuals. Bruce
    New to Sue and I
    2021, LTD, Asphalt Gray, 22,000 miles
    Gone but not forgotten
    RTS 2011 SM5, 95,000 miles

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sledge View Post
    Here is where I bought my 2011 RTS manual from years ago. Its a good manual in pdf and easy to search. Havent had any issues with finding anything in it.

http://www.green-manuals.com/motorcycles/can-am.htm
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Spyder Garage

Thank you so much for the Link .