Spyder Garage

Spyder Hey Ya'll We Got A New Member! Lets welcome jimb to SL

Welcome jimb, post up a hello, introduce yourself & get that 1st post notch on your Spyder!

Thanks for joining our forum community jimb, from the staff at Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Three Wheel Motorcycles.

Here's some helpful links to start you along your journey here @SL:
    Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Do's & Don'ts for new Spyder Owners
    Check out & add your Spyder to the Garage
    Check the Visited Maps page & add your traveled Map to your signature

Do NOT post support questions here, please post them in the appropriate forum once your account is approved.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder RT 2021 drivers back rest problem.

First off, thanks for the acceptance to the site.
    Hopefully someone can offer words of advice for my problem. The shaft of the backrest will not fit into the slider receiver. after the slider is installed into the bike, access for the shaft is blocked. seat---708003312, backrest---219400957. slider---708001678.. Everything installed per instructions.

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the forum Jimb. I hope you enjoy it. On the new 2021 Spyder RT!! You can find lots of good information here on the Spyder RT in the Different areas of the forum. Make sure and add a photo of your new ride in the Spyder Garage area of the forum when you are able to. You should repost you question about the backrest in the Spyder RT Touring area of the forum when you are able to post in the other areas of the forum. There are more members that will see the post there. Not many if any will see your question here. I'm sure someone can answer your question once they have finished processing you into all the systems here at SpyderLovers you will be able to post in all the areas of the forum and see the photos and videos posted plus use the search engine. I hope to see you around the forum soon.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown