Spyder Garage

Default used RT handlebar

I am looking for a used RT handlebar that I want to put on my 2015 STS. Does anyone have one laying around they no longer need and would be willing to sell?

Spyder Garage

Default WTB - used RT handlebar

I am looking for a used RT handlebar that I can install on my 2015 STS. Does anyone have one laying around that they don't need and are willing to sell?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fuelie60 View Post
    I am looking for a used RT handlebar that I can install on my 2015 STS. Does anyone have one laying around that they don't need and are willing to sell?
    I have one from my 2014 RT
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Are you looking for the entire handlebar assembly including grips, or just the main center piece?

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

I just found a 2021 RTL handlebar, but do not know which would fit my STS....just posted the question to see if anyone knows. What do you want for it?

Spyder Garage

I don't know. I saw a post from someone else that did this, but do not know what they used....I'll have to find the post and look a little closer.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I just found a 2021 RTL handlebar, but do not know which would fit my STS....just posted the question to see if anyone knows. What do you want for it?
    Replied to your PM

20170821_153644.jpg
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    Are you looking for the entire handlebar assembly including grips, or just the main center piece?
    Fuelie60 was looking for handle bar risers, but I don't think they make them for the ST model so I mentioned an old post about putting RT Handlebars on the ST and that would add 2 inch back and 1 inch height. He is looking for a set of RT bars (just bars I think, no controls ) to add to his or her ST. old post https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...nge+handlebars
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

I emailed you

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I emailed you
    As a courtesy to everyone reading a thread, in the future when you reply directly to a member's post, please include a name or partial quote so we all know who you are directing your post to. I presume in this case you were responding to UtahPete, but I don't know for certain. Sometimes there may be 10 posts between the one you're responding to and your response. It can be confusing then.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    As a courtesy to everyone reading a thread, in the future when you reply directly to a member's post, please include a name or partial quote so we all know who you are directing your post to. I presume in this case you were responding to UtahPete, but I don't know for certain. Sometimes there may be 10 posts between the one you're responding to and your response. It can be confusing then.
    Yes, it was me. He's rethinking it.
    2014 RTL Platinum