Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default What BRP dont tell you...

Those they know me, you know that I dont care,. I share and always say what I want, and what is true from my point of view,.
    This time i reveal and show you how to get what you pay for when buying RYKER in Europe,.
    I have bought 4x RYKER for my Tour agency I will open in 2022 in Bratislava Slovakia. And i dont care, I want eveyone to get the experience from these bYkes as it should be from the beginning.
    All of them will get this upgrade.

more about topic about DYNOjet Pv3 you can find in this post - just CLICK
    https://www.martinthevlogger.com/pos...am-motorcycles

Spyder Garage

Great video Martin. That’s not fair Europe gets a watered down version of the Ryker. My wife’s Ryker 900 Rally goes like a bat out of hell here in the United States!
    2020 CAN-AM Spyder F3-S Special Series (sold)

2022 CAN-AM Ryker Rally 900

Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

You know, these emissions rules i hate,. We have huge boats, we have planes, we have old factories,. but f... we care about small bYkes having emissions... Even cars.. its just a business and reason for us to buy new stuff, when old is working just fine.. Old i mean 5-6 years old not, 40y.o. diesels they will say - you cannot enter city center with 2016 car with Emission version 4... only 5 works for us,... wt....hell...

BRP is innocent in this, its a law,.. however, and of course I understand their sales pitch and everything.. I am just not that type of guy,.. If you come to me, and you ask me about SPIKES i do for wheels,. i will tell you.. hell of a looking upgrade,. Bit expensive, but aluminium is expensive,. downside - they are all together 400grams,. i will tell it to you all,. not half of the story,...

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wheeler View Post
    Great video Martin. That’s not fair Europe gets a watered down version of the Ryker. My wife’s Ryker 900 Rally goes like a bat out of hell here in the United States!