Spyder Garage

Default 2016 Kompact Kamp Dog (Pet) Motorcycle Trailer

FOR SALE BY OWNER 2016 Kompact Kamp Dog (Pet) Motorcycle Trailer - $2,500 (NE Tucson, AZ). 48x25x45 (+ fenders) + tongue.

In practically new condition. Will hold a couple of small to medium-sized dogs or one very large dog. Contains windows and solar ventilation. Dog entry is from the rear and the front left side of the unit has another separate door and area to hold other items such as bedding, food, water, etc. I purchased it a year ago from a good friend of mine who regularly transported their two dogs on short to long motorcycle rides. I wanted this model as it is so much smaller than most others and I watched them pull with ease using their motorcycle. This is a terrific opportunity if you like this kind of trailer. I’ve kept it inside and it has new tires. This is a great time of year to enjoy rides with your pets.

Additional Photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...ED?usp=sharing

Nothing says you must pull with a motorcycle. GVWR is 450 lbs.

The pet container is 48" long by 25" wide (+wheels on the side) by 45" tall (from the ground). The tongue is 35" long forward of the container. Contains standard trailer lighting and a retractable foot to keep the trailer level when disconnected for whatever is pulling it.
    Please email me (robhowen@gmail.com) if interested and include your name and phone number if you wish to discuss this over the phone.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2015 RT-Ltd SE6 and F3S SE6, both with a number of commercial add-ons plus my own tweaks.

Spyder Garage

Did this ever sell Rob?
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Default Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    Did this ever sell Rob?
    Yes, it sold and I will delete the darn post if I can figure out how!!! I used to post a lot a got very comfortable with the site. Now I can't figure out how to delete a post. Bummer.

Thanks for asking,

Rob
    2015 RT-Ltd SE6 and F3S SE6, both with a number of commercial add-ons plus my own tweaks.

Spyder Garage

Rather than deleting it, just click on Thread Tools (in the middle of the page just above your first post in the thread) then select 'Mark this thread as sold...' from the bottom of the drop down list - that'll mark the thread SOLD & close the thread too!

Thanks, & glad you made the sale.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!