As the title says, I got a chance to ride my buddies 2020 RT Limited for about 45-50 miles this weekend in Maggie Valley. For a little history, I started on a 2014 RT SM6 and then purchased a 2012 RSS SE5 as a stall mate to it. I love them both. But in 2017 I finally test drove a left over 2016 F3T and was hooked. That is still my current ride and with 25k+ miles it is going strong. But after test riding this 2020 RT Limited, I have some soul searching to do. I miss the acceleration from the larger rear sprocket, but the bike is just so smooth and refined in every way. I especially love the looks and the removable rear trunk. I know it is supposed to be the luxury one, but with proper suspension tweeks and better acceleration, I feel like I could be faster in the twisties with this bike due to being able to move around in the seat. The F3 series keeps you planted and is harder to move around and hang off in the curves. But if I had to pick a downside, it would be the quality that I am seeing on the newer bikes compared to my older 2016. The fitment and cheapness of some of the parts is turning me off a little. Even things such as the reflectors and make of the front fenders is much cheaper than the older ones. But I might be making the move and see for myself which is better for me. I have asked some of my local friends to keep a list of their issues and we shall see if a change is in the works for me.