Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna777 View Post
    Adrien and I were looking at furniture , the sales person said the wait time would be 2 years out( in 2023)!

Deanna
    Do they have to grow a tree for the lumber??

Spyder Garage

Hi everyone, just joined...I just ordered a 2022 RT Limited from Broward Motorsport in Ft, Lauderdale. So far great experience dealing with the sales (Dan), but man the delivery date is set for March. I was also told the deposit BRP does not even begin production unless the dealer secured non-refundable deposit from the customer. All I can say is wow, looks like chip shortage crisis is really the cause with these delays. Will keep you guys posted!

Spyder Garage

So, new 2021 Spyder RTL was delivered yesterday! Was a terrible day in New Mexico, winds blowing 50+. So glad to have bike in garage, took a short spin and loved the ride. Will take a longer ride today. Wanted to give an end to my original rant! Thanks to everyone for listening and your responses!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mpolissky View Post
    Hi everyone, just joined...I just ordered a 2022 RT Limited from Broward Motorsport in Ft, Lauderdale. So far great experience dealing with the sales (Dan), but man the delivery date is set for March. I was also told the deposit BRP does not even begin production unless the dealer secured non-refundable deposit from the customer. All I can say is wow, looks like chip shortage crisis is really the cause with these delays. Will keep you guys posted!

The BS meter is being pegged very high concerning the non refundable deposit for delivery 5 months from now. I have a hard time believing this is a BRP directive. Looks like they got you locked in.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 10-27-2021 at 09:12 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red