Spyder Garage

Default Program Error #2

Here's a picture of the web page I received when I clicked on the "I got got" thread.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

Hi JayBros (& everyone else too!) , there certainly is something weird going on with the Forum Software, but notice of this has been passed on & will be addressed as & when we can work out what's happening. Thanks very much for loading up the error messages too, that made it a lot easier to confirm.

Jay, is it safe to assume you started a second & third thread on this cos you couldn't find the first to add to?? It seems new threads are only visible thru the New Posts or Today's Posts search results, cos they aren't appearing in the section index pages.... at least not for me.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-08-2021 at 11:18 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Default Error Message for Peter

Peter, I apologize for yet another error message but when I attempted to reply to your question the picture shows the error message I receives when I attempted to send my reply.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Very Active Member Snowbelt Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I just quit and restarted the browser. This time, when the site re-loaded, the appearance is back to normal. At least for me, on both iOS and Mac OS.

Doug

2023 RT Limited, RT 622, BUDS/BUD2 Megatech/Megatronic

”Freedom is not a loophole”

F4 Customs SWCV, Ultimate, Lidlox, Adjustable Side Vents, Leather Like Grips, SS Grills, Centramatic, Garmin XT2, BajaRon Original Sway Bar w/ Lamonster links, P238

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JayBros View Post
    Peter, I apologize for yet another error message but when I attempted to reply to your question the picture shows the error message I receives when I attempted to send my reply.
    Thanks for the screen dump. It's been doing that too... not letting you see OR reply to a thread that you know is there!

But as Snowbelt Spyder said above, it looks as tho Anthony's been able to make some progress in sorting it.

Ps: I've been trying to keep all the posts re this here in this thread, so even if you had to start a new thread to get it posted, most of those have already been merged into this thread here. Eventually, depending upon outcomes, they may all end up here... but for now, if your new thread disappears &/or you can't find it on the Forum Support index page, use the New Posts search & it should show up this thread with most of the posts collated into it!

Sorry for the issues, but sometimes, **** happens! With any luck, we'll be able to return to the normal program soon! The post from Doug, just above this one, suggests it may even be very soon!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-09-2021 at 06:59 AM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Damn, looks like I missed the party.
    Everything seems to be OK today.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JayBros View Post
    I ran into the same last night, twice. I just closed out the computer for the night. It seems to be working all right today. I was able to post a reply to I got got.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Yes, can finally reply.

Spyder Garage

Hey all, there wasn't & hasn't been any change in the Forum &/or Forum software of late, but yesterday there was a glitch in the Server that caused some errors; errors which meant the Forum Software messages & commands were getting garbled in transit, resulting in the errors & display changes some saw.

That Server Glitch has been rectified, and the Forum software is still doing its thing, only now without those display changes & errors disrupting its normal operation.

All thanks to Anthony burning the midnight oil.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-10-2021 at 11:57 AM. Reason: :
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!
    2021 RT Ltd, Marsala Red/Black, Dark
    New course heading Mr Sulu: 2nd star to the right and straight on til morning...