Good evening,
Several weeks ago I purchased a set of Vredestein Quatrac tires (2 fronts and a rear) for my 2018 F3-T. Due to a beach vacation, finding a dealer that would install them without charging an arm and a leg, and work I wasn't able to get them installed until today. The dealer I found was a little over an hour away (all interstate) so that is all I have to go by right now. I also want to say that I am the worlds worst for judging tires. I have replaced a lot of tires on cars that I've owned, and could tell that the ride was better (or worse), but that about the extent of my tire judging experience. I have owned several motorcycles but never kept them long enough to wear out the tires, so these are the first "motorcycle" tires I've ever had changed. My F3-T had 19,130 miles on the OEM Kenda today when the Quatrac's were installed. The fronts were in real good shape but the rear had the all to common bald spot in the center of the tread. I could tell from the minute I left the dealer that the ride was different, and WOW was it ever. In the words of my grand-daughter O-M-Goodness, was it ever smooth!!! All the little tar joints and road imperfections seemed to disappear. Steering seems easier. My Spyder has always drifted to the right when I let go of the handlebars. This wasn't the road as I tried it on every type of road I could find. I could also tell it took different pressure on the handlebars when riding one handed. Now, it's all good. I can release the handlebars and it tracks straight and true. I only rode a little over an hour so that I all I can say so far. I post more as I get more miles on them.

Front Tires: 165/60-15
Rear Tire: 205/60-15

Cheers
Bill