Spyder Garage

Default Great Dealer Service

Posting a shoutout to Ryan Bortner of Motosports, Inc. in Hanover PA. While at the Americade Rally, my RT parking brake decided to take a vacation... as in no release. I called Motosports in Hanover while sitting at a Prospect Mountain overlook in Lake George and Ryan confirmed how to release the parking brake cable. A group of riders stopped at the overlook and they had the correct size open-ended wrench (12mm) to loosen the parking brake cable. Yea - riders! With the cable loosened, we hightailed it to a nearby shopping area, purchased some 'portable' mini chocks and a 12mm open-end wrench, and then continued to enjoy Americade.

When we got home to PA, I contacted Motosports and Ryan worked me into his schedule. A few days before the appt for my RT, my husband's F3 experienced a shifting problem... so we called Ryan to make a second appointment for the F3. Ryan fit the F3 in... working on both bikes back to back. We know his schedule is slammed with work... and truly appreciate his expertise and hard work and all the people at this dealership. They are excellent!

We live approximately 45 mins from Hanover, but I would gladly drive further to get to them.

Ride Safe,
    Gina J

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Luvs2Ride View Post
    Posting a shoutout to Ryan Bortner of Motosports, Inc. in Hanover PA. While at the Americade Rally, my RT parking brake decided to take a vacation... as in no release. I called Motosports in Hanover while sitting at a Prospect Mountain overlook in Lake George and Ryan confirmed how to release the parking brake cable. A group of riders stopped at the overlook and they had the correct size open-ended wrench (12mm) to loosen the parking brake cable. Yea - riders! With the cable loosened, we hightailed it to a nearby shopping area, purchased some 'portable' mini chocks and a 12mm open-end wrench, and then continued to enjoy Americade.

When we got home to PA, I contacted Motosports and Ryan worked me into his schedule. A few days before the appt for my RT, my husband's F3 experienced a shifting problem... so we called Ryan to make a second appointment for the F3. Ryan fit the F3 in... working on both bikes back to back. We know his schedule is slammed with work... and truly appreciate his expertise and hard work and all the people at this dealership. They are excellent!

We live approximately 45 mins from Hanover, but I would gladly drive further to get to them.

Ride Safe,
    Gina J
    Gina,

I am glad that you got your parking brake to work while you and your husband were at Americade.

Take Care
    Ride Safe also.

Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD

Spyder Garage

Yep, always nice to hear about a BRP dealer coming through for a customer in need

Best,

Jake
    Reddick Fla.
    It’s never too late to have a happy childhood
    2020 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Luvs2Ride View Post

Ride Safe,
    Gina J
    I live 75 miles away in Leesburg, Va. and just took my Spyder up to them on Tuesday as I was getting little satisfaction from my local dealer. Hopefully, my experience will be similar, as he came recommended by some other members.
    2014 ST-S Cognac
    2014 ST-S , OEM Yes Cognac