Spyder Garage

Default Lost my jacket liner - replacement possible?

I have a beautiful Can-Am jacket that my employees gave me for retirement three years ago. Yesterday I lost the inner liner that I had strapped on my dry bag. I thought the straps were tight enough but the liner flew off on the freeway and I didn’t realize it until a few miles down the road. I turned around to look for it but no luck. Does anyone know the website for BRP apparel where I might see if I can buy another liner?
    2020 F3 Ltd

Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Brake/Run/Turn Signal LED's
    Lamonster Garage LED Fog Lights and Headlights
    2013 ST-S retired 1/9/16 at 25,061 miles
    2015 F3S sold at 77,565 miles.
    2015 F3-S , BajaRon Plugs Can-Am Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I really doubt you will find another without buying the whole jacket

Spyder Garage

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”

Spyder Garage

Sorry to hear about losing the liner.

Please let us know how the communication with BRP works out. You may get lucky.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Assuming you can't replace the original liner, worst case if it was a warm liner consider getting a Merino wool long sleeve shirt. They come in various weights and are amazingly comfortable, warm, and moisture wicking. If was a rain liner, any light wind breaker large enough to fit over your jacket works well.
    '20 Spyder RT: Bajaron swaybar. Vredestein tires, Pedal Commander, Elka front shocks, GPS/USB/12V handlebar mount, Heli-Bars, Radar Detector, KOTT grills & vents, Shad top case, chin & DRL LEDs.
    2020 RT base , Chalk White

Spyder Garage

Get a heated liner from Warm and Safe. I lost one for a Jacket I really liked that is no longer made so I have used my WnS for my liner since.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

I would find out who really made the jacket (should be on a label inside) and watch for one on eBay.
    "Love 'em all.... Let GOD sort 'em out!"
    2021 RTL Dark Chalk Metallic with comfort seat
    1978 GL1000 w/'75 engine show bike
    1976 RD400c

Spyder Garage

What model jacket and size is it?
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

If the jacket is a mesh jacket, and the liner was single thickness nylon, or something of the sort, my suggestion is forget about it. I used a liner one time with my First Gear mesh jacket and found it was essentially useless. Why? Because with wind coming through the mesh it pushed the liner against the skin of my arms, and being thin with no insulation value, the cold wind was cold on my arm. I hung it up in the closet and left it there. I bought a golfer's windbreaker and wear it over the mesh jacket. That creates an air space between the windbreaker and my arm which acts as an insulator. Works much better for staying warm than an internal liner does.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)