Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Lamonster Garage F3 Black Dymond Gripper Mini Floor Boards for an F3-L.

Edited for fitment and product link.

Lamonster Garage F3 Black Dymond Gripper Mini Floor Boards. These are the actual boards shown in the model photos on the Lamonster Garage website: https://www.lamonstergarage.com/can-...cle-lamonster/.

UPDATE: This F3-L came with factory footboards and so they are missing the pieces to directly replace factory footpegs. I will be checking with LG to see if I can get the adapter pieces.

They were removed from the bike @ 2087 miles of use. There are some very slight wear areas and a few small powder coating chips, but overall are in very good condition. Included are new mounting bolts.

A little bit of history: The website model Spyder for the Floor Boards was the 2018 F3-T Road Warrior Foundation Spyder customized by Lamonster Garage, with paint by Nathan Curry/Curry Hot Rods, and metal work by Patriot Metalworks. The bike was sold at the Barrett-Jackson auction in Sep, 2018, raising over $186,000 for the Road Warrior Foundation. It was again auctioned in Nov, 2020, with all funds donated to the RWF, bringing the total to well over $200K. I installed a new set of custom Floor Boards from Lamonster Garage on this Spyder, making these available for your ryde. (The third photo shows the new Floor Boards, showcasing Lamonster Garage's design; they are not part of this sale.)

$250 for the Lamonster Garage F3 Black Dymond Gripper Mini Floor Board set, including USPS Priority Mail shipping (in the USA lower 48 states). All proceeds will be donated to the #RoadWarriorFoundation in the name of #LamonsterGarage.

Thanks for looking!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pauly1; 10-15-2021 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Price drop; fitment and description
    pauly1 - SpyderDeb's 'wrench'
    2018 F3-T & 2015 F3-S Road Warrior Foundation Tribute customs
    IBA #48220 SS1000 BB1500
    2015 F3-S , OEM na Basic Black with Custom Wrap

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Price drop to $250.
    IBA #48220 SS1000 BB1500

Spyder Garage

Will these fit the Can am Ryker?
    2021 900 Ace , Black & Gold

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Al View Post
    Will these fit the Can am Ryker?
    I suspect not although I've only looked at pictures of them. The OEM footpegs appear to bolt onto the side rail/frame. These footboards were designed to replace the stock footpegs on an F3 using the clamp on mounts (as you may recall from your former Daytona F3). You're welcome to look at them (I'm in W'ford, just south of i20 on Sante Fe/Clear Lake Rd).
    IBA #48220 SS1000 BB1500

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

While responding to a fitment question I realized I made an error in the original posting. The link is correct and the F3-T in the photo is the one I currently own. But as I replaced the mini boards with the custom foot boards, the adapters remained on the F3-T!

As they sit right now, they will only replace the factory foot boards, not foot pegs! I updated the original post and will contact LG on Monday r.e. the pieces to replace OEM foot pegs.

Wayne
    IBA #48220 SS1000 BB1500

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Update: at this time, there is not a cost effective solution to mount these foot boards on a standard F3/F3-S/F3-T foot peg mount. The right and left sliders would need to be replace with parts from an F3-L, for about $110-120. At that point, if you would want the mini foot board set, you'd be better off buying direct from Lamonster Garage.

This Black Dymond Gripper Mini Floor Boards will only fit on an F3-L.
    IBA #48220 SS1000 BB1500

Spyder Garage

Still for sale Pauly??
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!