Spyder Garage

Default Dealer Parts pricing - any Can Am dealers discount online?

I went to pick up an oil change kit and a strut for my trunk lid. I noticed that list prices are the rule at Can Am dealers in NJ.
    $72 for the trunk strut seems a bit much but the bike is too new to let it go as is. I did not want aftermarket so I paid the price. I know the oil change kit sees to be the same price all over.
    For my Harley I can get online discounts from a number of places, any Can am dealers discount online?

2018 Spyder RT Limited

Spyder Garage

Whenever one requires a part IMO it is wise to always check Cheap Cycle Parts, https://www.cheapcycleparts.com/oemp...torcycle/parts. Sometimes CCP is cheaper, most always has the latest PN if BRP has changed a number and often has free shipping coupons that can save one some dough. IME, avoid Ride Now dealerships as they mark up prices to usurious levels.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

My local dealer told me a few years ago that BRP allows dealers to offer discounts, but prohibits them from advertising them online. There are restrictions on dealers selling on eBay but I don't remember what they are.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

https://www.brppartspitstop.com/ This is who I’ve been using for parts.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    My local dealer told me a few years ago that BRP allows dealers to offer discounts, but prohibits them from advertising them online. There are restrictions on dealers selling on eBay but I don't remember what they are.
    I agree... I didn't buy my F3T from my local dealer..They knew they didn't have any when i wanted one... I'm also a fan of creating a relationship with my local dealer... I get a pretty good discount at Fredericksburg Motorsports... I bought a rear trunk and short reach bars from them and with the discount the bars were basically free.... Compared to anywhere online.... Make the relationship and let them get to know you.... It pays off in the long run.

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the responses
    2018 Spyder RTL Stock
    2006 Harley Ultra Classic lots of mods

Spyder Garage

The dealer I purchased my 2020 RT from gives 15% off all accessories for the first year. I think they will extend that beyond as long as I continue to do business with them. Its pretty much up to the parts guy if he will extend the discount
    2020 RT , Chalk White