Unfortunately it seems impossible to try out different seats in person and I am having a hard time figuring out what my best option is. I am a big/tall guy 6'3"+ and more lbs than I care to share. The problem with the stock seat for me is the lip on the back. My rear wants to sit on that part of the seat but it is crazy uncomfortable. I have read up on the comfort seat, solo comfort seat, Corbin, etc, etc.... Has anybody had experience with all or most of them? Thoughts?

A few questions:

Stock seat + Airhawk (or other) - does it "level off" the seat to take away the affects of the lip or does the lip still play a big factor?

Comfort seat - it looks about the same size as the stock seat but with less of a lip. How much does the lip come into play while sitting on that one?

Corbin - Does it give you more real estate compared to the BRP options, especially towards the rear (pun intended)?

Solo Comfort - Seems great except it takes away from the ability to have the Max Mount which I think I want...

Ultimate seat - looks like it would prohibit sliding back a bit due to the pronounced backrest/lip. Probably not an option?

Any and all opinions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!