Spyder Garage

Default Want accessories for a 2021 RT Ltd - cup holders for Pass & Rider?

Just purchased a new 2021 spyder rt limited, and am amazed about the lack of acceptable aftermarket products for it, such as a simple driver and passenger cup holder. Most look like they are clumsy, possibly rubbing the gas tank or display, OR the pictures given by the manufacturer are so poor it is hard to tell how they are mounted. Installation instructions??? Nope

The BRP armrests have a recessed square on the bottom with (4) recessed threaded nuts perfect for a cup holder mount, but None available.

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I don't know what you are looking for; you have accessories for F3 but you just purchased an RTL. Anyway lots of accessories form our sponsors here are available. Look on the home page here and click on the banners for Lamonster Garage, Spyderpops, Value Accessories and the others to see what they offer for the F3 & RT. Good Luck with you search.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

Here's one that goes into a very convenient location. I have one of his older ones that I clamped to the upper frame shaft using a worm type hose clamp. I used some old inner tube to protect the shaft's finish.

https://www.lamonstergarage.com/can-...lamonster-ips/
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Sage advice from Copperspyder above, TGoodman, but you do need to determine whether you are looking for F3 or RT accessories before you purchase any. . There are PLENTY of accessories available.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

None of the advertisers have a cup holder for both the driver or passenger for my 2021 RT limited, as stated above. Something so simple, and this new style has been out for 2 years, ample time to design something.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TGoodman View Post
    none of the advertisers have a driver or passenger cupholder for the 2020-2021 spyder RT limited
    you arnt looking very hard, they make them both
    2020 F3 limited, liquid titanium
    grip puppies
    Bajaron sway bar
    lamonster belt dampener
    battery tender
    19 in freedom tinted windshield
    matte black daytona frunk wrap
    Quadtrac 165/60's

Spyder Garage

Pls send link for them pls.

I have searched all mfrs, and called, no luck.

Spyder Garage

Pls send link for them pls.

I have searched all mfrs, and called, no luck.
    https://www.lamonstergarage.com/drink-holder/

Spyder Garage

"Stupid is as Stupid does"
    Don't Drink and Drive or Ryde!
    Each Day is a Gift

Spyder Garage

Moved the thread into the RT section, since the OP really seems to be asking about accessories & cup holders for RT's not F3's...

That done, just be aware that even if many of the various on-line catalogues & web-sites don't specifically list suppliers current offerings as being suitable for 2020+ models, if you ask them (rather than just looking on-line ) you might find that they DO actually have products for 2020+ Spyders & just haven't updated their on-line info yet....

That happens a lot, way more than you might expect; and in many cases there's also little if any changes to specifically suit the newer models, so you might just need to be a little pro-active & check some of them out the old fashioned way, either asking in person or better yet, checking out their offerings for yourself to see if they'll work for you. There's been some really good links posted above too. Hope you find something that suits. Good Luck!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-06-2021 at 05:15 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Mr. Goodman, perhaps if you started a thread in this section asking owners of 20-21 RT’s and RT Limiteds if they would kindly post pictures of their current set up for say cup holders for the driver and or pillion you will get some listers here that would post pictures of their 2020, 2021 RT with said accessories. Heck!, Jake wouldn’t mind seeing what others have as he too has been thinking of making a purchase of one or more of those acc.
    2020 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

The BRP armrests have a recessed square on the bottom with (4) recessed threaded nuts perfect for a cup holder mount, but None available.

~~~Helen is going to have to get her knee fixed (surgery) before Jake adds *any* accessories for the Pillion. She tried getting on my new RT the other day and her knee was so stiff and lacked the necessary range of motion, there was no way she could mount the RT
    2020 Rally , Black