Spyder Garage

Default Learning the Tricks on the 2021 F3LTD

Sept 29, 2021

I just purchased another Spyder. I only have one at a time, but I like variety because I am retired is this is fun for me.
    1. When closing the side bags make sure to push them from the lower middle or they won't close and lock
    2. When trying to lift the rear passenger seat, make sure when you turn the key you pick the seat up from the back.
    3. Make sure your battery is good when you add the battery tender to it or it won't keep it charged. It won't go green.

Motogordo Spyderman
    Delanco, NJ.
    2021-09-29 9.29.2021F3 003.jpg2021-09-29 9.29.2021F3 001.jpg

Spyder Garage

More important tricks....
    + Place your leg near the side case lid so that as you unlatch it, it will land softly against your leg. This relieves stress on the hinges.
    + Connect wires to the frunk and seat latches and use them and not the key to open them.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    More important tricks....
    + Place your leg near the side case lid so that as you unlatch it, it will land softly against your leg. This relieves stress on the hinges.
    + Connect wires to the frunk and seat latches and use them and not the key to open them.
    never thought of that first one. Laugh. Will do this going forward. Thanks brother.