Spyder Garage

Default Blue Ridge Windshield with mounting hardware

Does anyone have a Blue Ridge windshield WITH mounting hardware that they would like to sell or trade? I have a Can-Am Chopped Rear Fender for Spyder F3 F3-s 219400597 used off of my 2018 F3-S in great condition.
    Thanks!

Spyder Garage

Blue Ridge windshields are terrible! Create a lot of helmet buffering. If you want a windshield look at the third party versions.
    God bless those who serve/served our country!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderF3-s View Post
    Blue Ridge windshields are terrible! Create a lot of helmet buffering. If you want a windshield look at the third party versions.
    Thank you for your advice, I appreciate it!
    I mainly am a casual rider, rarely doing hwy speeds, and am wanting to keep the sportiness of the F3s body line. For longer trips or cold weather, I will pick up a larger shield that will fit the BR hardware.
    I would appreciate any recommendations if someone has found a shield that accomplishes both.

Spyder Garage

I still have the windshield, but like you, I used the mounting hardware to mount a 7Jurock 27” windshield. I chose this height because I do ride on the highway on my 2020 F3. They will make you whatever size you want for approximately $180.00! Wish I had the mounting along with windshield, a waste of money for the shield to just sit! Good luck!