Spyder Garage

Default Just Arrived: 2022 F3-S with Blue Frame

Hi y’all. I figured my first post would be informative since I’ve read every possible question I could think of for my new spyder. I just came across this picture at a local dealers website. Looks pretty sweet, my wife likes it. The color is called octane blue. I still like the orange frame better, it reminds me of my shelby gt350. I also noticed that BRP forgot to color-in behind the tires for the A arms, opps on the photoshop fail.

2CE2C2CE-B983-4DB9-9587-3ACAB8571DE7.jpg

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default New Member

Welcome to the Spyder Forum.

The 2022 F3-S Blue chassis is a good looking Spyder. ......
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

It was on BRP's website at reveal time for a few days then mysteriously disappeared.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Spyder Garage

and

A very nice looking Spyder indeed.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Hey Ryders, yeah I don't call it octane blue though, looks like smurf blue to me ;~)
    Yeah I've ordered one of these to replace my 2020 ryker. I just could not stomach that awful green of the special for next year. I have a friend that's going to cut me a can-am vinyl in smurf blue for the frunk.
    I have noticed that they have disappeared from the website and I wrote BRP who replied that it was a glitch but I don't believe them. The F3-s is absent from their marketing materials and spec book too.
    Either way, I expect a smurf blue frame F3S with my name on it at my dealer in March.
    Vince F in Niagara Falls
    2022 Spyder F3 Special Edition
    2020 Ryker Rally, sold
    2022 F3S , Stock Lamonster black diamond Monolith Black Satin

Very Active Member CloverHillCrawler's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Oh hell yea, a whole lot better looking than that eye blinding green! If I wasn't holding my breath to see if we get an engine upgrade in the next year or 2 I would definitely be trading up for one of these.

2020 F3 SE6

Safety and Lighting: LED Headlight upgrade, IPS LED Fog lights, Show Chrome LED Fender Signals, LED Signature Light, Tric LED Afterburnerz, MotoHorn 2.0

Suspension: Wilbers Front and Rear Shocks, BajaRon Sway Bar, Vredestein Quatrac Front and Rear Tires

Comfort: Blue Ridge Windshield, Corbin Dual Touring Saddle, Ultimate Floorboards, OEM Passenger Backrest with Rear Shelf, OEM Passenger Floorboards Modified with High Risers from Pierre

Tackform Center Mount Phone Holder w/ rapid charging USB-C.
    2020 F3 , Black

Spyder Garage

Ordered my F-3 Limited in Satin Black. Dark trim. Supposed to be here in February.
    2022 F3 Limited , Monolith Black / Dark