Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Anyone here using the Powervision on their Ryker?

Do you notice any increased performance?Big decrease in gas mileage?Have you used it to read or erase fault codes?

Spyder Garage

I recently installed the PV3 on my rally. I got a tune from BLR tuning. All I have is removed air dam and a pod filter installed. I noticed a big increase in power and torque. Gas mileage wise well ... I went riding with some friends yesterday. I admit I was on the throttle hard and often. Reaching 3 digit speeds and what not...gas mileage was so bad it shocked me. Have not had to read or clear any codes yet.
    2020 Rally , black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I just ordered the Powervision with a tune installed from RacingPowerSports..We will see how it goes when it arrives and I get it installed.

Spyder Garage

Nice! Hope it goes well for you. You will have to let us know how the tune is from RPS.
    2020 Rally , black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Well the Powervision from RacingPowerSports with their tune installed did not work out.It would not recognize my bike so I sent it back and they refunded my money.I ordered a Powervision directly from Dynojet and flashed their tune today.The unit I received from Dynojet worked perfectly.I have only put about 20 miles on the bike today with the new tune but it does seem to have brisker acceleration.I will need to ride more to be sure I guess.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

The tune has made a very nice difference in the throttle response!! The bike will get up and go with the upgraded tune from Dynojet! I do not know how much it has changed the gas mileage yet.

Spyder Garage

Geez, i can't imagine mine getting up and going any faster then it already does. As it is now, I can get wheelspin from a rolling start.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

The tune does not seem to have changed my gas mileage. Dynojet may have hit a home run with their tune

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I have ran a couple of tanks of gas through the bike at this point with the tune.It seems to have dropped the gas mileage by about 1 mile per gallon of gas.Not too bad!!