Spyder Garage

Default BajaRon got it right with his sway bar... no more bump steer!

BajaRon's Sway Bar ended the bump steer problem with this Can Am RTL of mine.
    Highly recommended.
    Adj removable backrest, KOTT radiator screens
    Double horn (118db), Lamonster mirror fix
    tender plug in, luggage liner/bags, FOBO 2
    Drinks2go cup holder, replaced the seat strut
    Garmin DriveSmart 71 GPS, Garmin BC 30 backup camera.
    White pulley, Pedal Commander
    Laminar Lip- looks fonky but works.
    J&M 2003 CB installed
    Home made belt guard
    7x12 enclosed trailer

2021 RTL Dark Chalk Metallic

Skip H.

Spyder Garage

Just installed mine. I took a 150-mile ride today with my wife, I don't know what magic is in it because it looks so similar (but beefier) to the stock bar, but it really improves the bike. It inspires more confidence, makes the ride more fun and adds to stability and handling. I am so glad I made the decision to try it!
    2021 Spyder RT-L in Deep Marsala Red/Black - BRP Comfort Seat, Adj Handlebar Riser, Running Board Lights, Driver Backrest, Passenger Armrests. Fobo TPMS, Grip Covers, UltraGard Full & Half Cover, Passenger & Driver Drink Holders, Wide-Vu Side Mirrors, Show Chrome Luggage Rack, SpyderExtras Aluminum Belt Tensioner, Show Chrome Accessory Fuse Block, SpyderExtras Adj Highway Pegs, Carbon Fibre Grills, Full Repair and Maintenance Manual, Kapplock Garmin Nuvo XT Lock & Ram Mount Lock, LidLox Handlebar Helmet Lock, Hopnel Dashboard Storage Pouch/Trunk Organizer/Side Cases, Garmin Nuvo XT GPS, Signal Dynamics Heads Up Voltage Monitor, M1 Motorsports F/R Dash Cam, inView Helmet-Mounted Brake and Turn Signal Light, Pedal Commander w/ Silicone Cover & RAM mount, Spyder Extras Driving Light Bar, Denali D3 Driving Lights, SpyderExtras Light Bar, TAC Designs Side Mirror Stabilizer Kit, Carbon Fibre Trim, Hi-Gain Short Antenna, Headlight Skins, Mirror Turn Signal Lights.

2021 RT Limited , Marsala Red/Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Yes SkipH, it's a he!! of an improvement over that piece of rebar BRP puts in there. For the life of me, I can't understand why manufacturers can't build a product these days without the consumer having to go aftermarket to find products to make their purchases function as they should. I had a 1983 Yamaha Venture that had everything on it then, that my 14 RTS SE6 has on now, + a couple more features. And I didn't have to buy any aftermarket add-ons to make it work as I wanted. To top that off it had four cylinders and got 10 more miles to the gallon than our spyders.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SkipH View Post
    BajaRon's Sway Bar ended the bump steer problem with this Can Am RTL of mine.
    Highly recommended.
    We have been recommending for about 7 years.
    The BIG difference is the links!
    Try moving those bearings in the OEM, look at the then try and compare the BajaRon's. You'll immediately understand the difference!

AJ

2014 RT-S
    Akrapovic Exhaust & Cat Bypass
    Bajaron Sway Bar w/links / Sena SM-10/Garmin 660
    Comfort Seat w Adjustable Backrest
    Decals by Purple Harley / Magic Strobe
    Kuryakyn Black Widow Pegs Rivco Highway Brackets
    Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder
    FOBO / Spyder Cuff / XM Radio w MC Antenna

2014 RT/S , Black

Spyder Garage

I installed the Baja Ron sway bar on my 2021 RTL (Sea to Sky) and I can honestly say I can't feel a difference over the OEM.
    2021 Can Am Spyder RT Limited (Sea to Sky)
    Baja Ron Sway Bar
    Elka Stage 2 Shocks