Spyder Garage

Default F3 used items for sale

I have these items for sale, they are all less than a year old and hardly used. All in great condition. Two brothers exhaust comes with both the P1 and PX1 exhaust tips, Baffle that's already in the exhaust (can be removed), and installation instructions. The Shad bags also come with all hardware and installations instructions, the Wheels have the Tuff Skin blue wheel spoke accent. The accent can be easily removed to go back to original. The handlebars are the standard handlebars that come on the F3. All prices include shipping in lower 48. I can accept PayPal.

Shad bags $425.00
    Two Brothers Exhaust $375.00
    Wheels $150.00
    Handlebars $50

again prices include shipping.

I tried to upload pictures but for some reason can't. If you send me your email I will send pictures. My email is jengland1347@aol.com

Spyder Garage

Default F3 used items for sale

I have these items for sale, they are all less than a year old and hardly used. All in great condition. Two brothers exhaust comes with both the P1 and PX1 exhaust tips, Baffle, and installation instructions. The Shad bags also come with all hardware and installations instructions, the Wheels have the Tuff Skin blue wheel spoke accent. The accent can be easily removed to go back to original. The handlebars are the standard handlebars that come with the F3. All prices include shipping in lower 48.

Shad bags $400.00
    Two Brothers Exhaust $375.00
    Wheels $150.00
    Handlebars $50

Unable to upload images. If you send me an email I will send pictures. Email is jengland1347@aol.com
    Attached Images Attached Images