Spyder Garage

Default Baja Ron Performance Suspension Sticker

My end links came with a snazzy vinyl sticker, but just one. Anyone know where I can get a second one? Tried Ebay.

Thanks!

Spyder Garage

2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Have you tried calling Ron?
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

One sticker definitely made my Ryker faster...didn't stop to think what a second could do, LOL!
    2019 Ryker 900
    Goodies list: 2up seating with Can-am comfort seats and foldable back rest / Can-am handguards and deflectors / LinQ top case / Can-am tank bag / Elka Stage 3 rear shock / Baja Ron anti-sway bar / AdvancedSportTouring helmet locks / Providence cup holder w/ABC bottle cage / SlingMods parking brake lock / keyless "Duo" frunk lock / front fender sequential LED turn signal and running lights / brake light flashers / Shift Jockey w/Twisted Shifterz Shift Knob / rear turn signal mod

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Er.............Ah............Call Baja Ron............................
    Dean O
    Gran Pa Hoon
    Founder San Jose BMW
    Builder of the Motorcyclist Cafe Barn and Bunkhouse
    Alamogordo, NM

'20 Spyder F3 L

Spyder Garage

Sorry I don't have a pic...the sticker is about 1.8" x 6" and reads, "Baja Ron Performance Suspension".

Spyder Garage

It is a scientific fact that decals increase HP by 0.00000165% for every decal added!

20210921_102752.jpg
    2021 , generic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KnurledNut View Post
    It is a scientific fact that decals increase HP by 0.00000165% for every decal added!

20210921_102752.jpg
    Not to mention the fact that now my bike pulls a little to the side on which I have the one decal. Oh and yes, that's the sticker!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RickD View Post
    Not to mention the fact that now my bike pulls a little to the side on which I have the one decal. Oh and yes, that's the sticker!
    Get those stickers balanced out properly.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Amazing! Sticker Shock anyone?

Crisis handled. Magic Bullet on the way.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    Amazing! Sticker Shock anyone?

Crisis handled. Magic Bullet on the way.
    And next day I might add!! Thanks so much, Ron!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RickD View Post
    And next day I might add!! Thanks so much, Ron!
    Now, what are you going to do with all that extra HP the stickers give you?

I've heard that if you put enough stickers on, you don't even need a motor!
    Last edited by BajaRon; 09-22-2021 at 12:43 PM.

Spyder Garage

Must be a American thing with stickers. up here in Canada don’t see too many of them. guess they don’t want to cover up all that Chrome and nice paint jobs. just think stickers are cheesey. put them on a tool box where they belong.
    Sorry just me. (I don’t like stickers on my pride an joys spent to much money on them lol )
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-23-2022 at 05:40 PM. Reason: spaces

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 190243 View Post
    Must be a American thing with stickers.up here in Canada don’t c too many of them.guess they don’t want to cover up all that Chrome and nice paint jobs.just think stickers r cheesey.put them on a tool box where they belong.
    Sorry just me.(I don’t like stickers on my bride an joys spent to much money on them lol )
    I also do not get excited over stickers. But...I have no issues with those who like them. It's your bike, do what you want.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 190243 View Post
    Must be a American thing with stickers.up here in Canada don’t c too many of them.guess they don’t want to cover up all that Chrome and nice paint jobs.just think stickers r cheesey.put them on a tool box where they belong.
    Sorry just me.(I don’t like stickers on my bride an joys spent to much money on them lol )
    I don't have any chrome, other than what I put on there, or much paint on my ryker. The ryker is almost all plastic exterior, with a little paint on the frame. Are you talking about the same brand? I got a bunch of stickers on the inside lid of my truck toolbox from benchmark abrasives and some other manufacturers. Benchmark makes awesome stickers (I get mine with orders or specials). https://benchmarkabrasives.com/colle...s/sticker-pack

Spyder Garage

All my stickers are on my tool box and on the inside of the frunk cover. Nothing on my Harley or the wife's Ryker.
    2020 600 ACE , Black/Red

Spyder Garage

Never used one. Refused a car once because the dealer put holes in the car to put their logo on the car. It didn't come from the factory
    with his name on it, so I wasn't getting paid to advertise for him. Never put a sticker on anything I own, gave some to Grandson.

Spyder Garage

I don't put them on tool boxes or tool chests but I am working on my second beverage fridge in the garage... Unfortunately this is my second fridge and I lost all my old stickers when the first one went to the recyclers so I have been slowly collecting more.

Tim
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Current - 2010 Spyder RTS

1) Experience is something you don't get until after you need it.
    2) A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    3) IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO IT RIGHT, WHEN WILL YOU HAVE TIME TO DO IT OVER??
    ___

Horsepower is an illusory mathematical equation; Torque is REAL, and is the source of all good things in the world.

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?

Please check out my pics!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MrMagicFingers View Post
    I don't put them on tool boxes or tool chests but I am working on my second beverage fridge in the garage... Unfortunately this is my second fridge and I lost all my old stickers when the first one went to the recyclers so I have been slowly collecting more.

Tim
    Get some magnet tape. Apply the sticker to the tape and you'll never lose them!

Spyder Garage

I am highly troll-resistant.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    Never used one. Refused a car once because the dealer put holes in the car to put their logo on the car. It didn't come from the factory
    with his name on it, so I wasn't getting paid to advertise for him. Never put a sticker on anything I own, gave some to Grandson.
    As I was taking delivery of a new car, I saw a guy stooping down at the rear of it. I asked him what is he doing and he showed me a chrome company badge he was about to screw on. I told him to hold off until I get an agreement from up front as to how much the dealership was going to pay me each month to advertise for them. Needless to add, it never went on. No stickers on anything with wheels for me. I did have one once. It was on the rear of my service truck during the 55 mph thing and it read; 55 is failing, 70 is passing.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    As I was taking delivery of a new car, I saw a guy stooping down at the rear of it. I asked him what is he doing and he showed me a chrome company badge he was about to screw on. I told him to hold off until I get an agreement from up front as to how much the dealership was going to pay me each month to advertise for them. Needless to add, it never went on. No stickers on anything with wheels for me. I did have one once. It was on the rear of my service truck during the 55 mph thing and it read; 55 is failing, 70 is passing.
    Screwing something to a car you just purchased without permission (done all the time) is not right. I like to promote things that have worked well for me. I don't look at it as free advertising. I consider it being a good neighbor and helping a fellow rider.
    Last edited by BajaRon; 09-28-2021 at 12:06 PM.

Spyder Garage

I collect things, stamps, pins, patches, and yes even stickers. Car show placks, Tshirts, grandkids. I have a set of roll away toolboxes I've had since 1970. It has stickers on it from Vetter, DA Speedsport oil, Kendal oil,Norton AJS, Montesa, and lots more. I have pins enought from motorcycle,and trains to fill 3 vests and 2 hats. I have a sack full of patches. I have a wall banner my daughter made for me during the 2002 Olympics in Salt Lake City when I was a volunteer ( great fun). Many of them have great stories that they help me remember. I really like to look at my collections and remember those stories. Some of them are pretty funny. So collect on you sticker collectors. It's cheaper then stamps and lots of fun and one day you'll have stories to tell when your in the shop working on something or go over to get a tool see a sticker and it will bring a smile of rememberance to your face.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

stickers.jpg my golf cart.....on both sides

Spyder Garage

I have to say I do like getting the stickers with my parts. I display them proudly on my toolbox like many others. Although its hard to get the Lamonster stickers because when my kids see those orders arrive they have to rip them open to get the fizzy candy and they take the stickers as well.
    2021 RT Limited , Deep Marsala Red Metallic (Dark)